TRE 51

TZUYU POV

I went to work for today...It's been feel like a really long time...Suddenly,a person wearing a suit while bringing a suitcase along coming inside.

"Can I meet with Chou Tzuyu?"

Weird they looking for me.

"It's me." I said and he staring at me. "Can we have a  moments?" He asked and I nod.

.

"So,that's why we need you now." He explained everything but I worried. "But- I don't know how to handle all of that." I replied.

"Don't worry about that..I have someone who will teach you and will accompany you..We really need you,Ms.Chou...This is your father request...So,you need to get the will of your family and takeover the whole company." He said and I sigh.

"Fine...But not this time..I still have something else to do...Please give me some more time." I said and he nod.

They left and I continue working..

.

Before going back home,I saw Sana mother and wonder..Where is she going?I followed from the back secretly..

She met with someone but I don't know who.

"She's really weird..She's really suspicious..Maybe she in love with my daughter wife....cause- i don't know why she look closer to her than her own wife..If Tzuyu love her back,..I will lost all the money I desire for!" She said and I nod.

I understand,...

Little did they know,I record their coversation till the end...

Did they thought I'm stupid enough for all of this?

I already found out about that since the day i know about how rich my families is..God damn...But,how can I prove that,she was the one behind of Irene death.

Cause I know...She's behind all of it.

One way only.

Sana.

Cause she know everything about it.

I nees to,persuade her....So that,I also want to know about everything...

.

That night,

Sana just got home..I don't know where she's from cause when I just got home she's not here...I laying down and look at her sweetly.

"What is wrong with you?" She frown as she put her handbag on the table.

I get up and walk to her. "Where did you go without telling me,baby?" I smile at her and yeah as I thought..She widened her eyes in confused. "I- just have something important things to deal with..Why so sudden?" She asked.

I back hugging her and put my chin on her shoulder. "Was that more important than me?" I asked and she pat my head. "I don't know what is wrong with you but I need to go taking shower now."

"I miss you." I sniffed her shoulder made her startled. "Can I take a bath with you?" I asked and she really look someone who lost in a place.

"Tzuyu I- I think you need medicine...Wait here..I'll find some medicine for you..You must be sick now." She left the room and now I was the one being dumb here.

I chuckled cause she thought I'm not okay now.

She's really funny sometimes-

No Tzuyu..Remember your own purpose.