TRE 3.

(I'm listening to Trouble I'm In by Twinbed while writing this cause I'm so~ Down.I don't know..jkjk..)

.

.

.

on the basketball court,

everyone watching the battle.

Sana was in team A while Tzuyu in team B.

"If you lost,you have to listen on me and apologize at me." Sana said while stretching her body.

"tsk..And if I win,..."

"What do you want?" Sana ask.

"I'll think about it."

Match start and Tzuyu is fast as always.
Getting three point in a row.

Doing a slam dunk...and Sana can't beat her at all..

The Queen,didn't score at all.

She was worried because everyone started to looking at her...Drown in her own embarassment.
She's the one who initiate the battle yet,she's the one who losing the game.

She's sweating a lot and panicking cause her head suddenly aching..Feeling like she losing control to walk but fight for it..

She still continue playing...

Sana panting so hard while chasing the ball and finally she got the ball.

She smiling and trying to shot the ball.

She didn't notice at all..........

After scoring 2 points the game end and everyone cheering up for her.

But she didn't notice at all.......

.

.

.

.

.

"Where am I?"

"Oh God!You finally wake up princess." Sana mother hug her immediately as soon as the latter wake up.

"How can I get here-"

"You don't remember?" Her mum ask and Sana trying to recall back..

"I lost the matches..But,I got 2 point at last..
Then after that,I'm going to toilet,and- Well...I don't remember after that." she thought

"Uhmm...I don't remember." Sana said and her mum nodding.

"Well..Have a rest princess..The teacher call me because he said that you fainted in the toilet..Don't worry about school." Her mum explained.

"I see."

"But who saved me?Impossible if it was the teacher." Sana still deep in her thought..And suddenly she remember about the games rule.

She wonder,what will Tzuyu want from her.

.

.

.

The next day.

"Good morning Queen..Are you okay already?" Sana suddenly was asked by a lot of student including her classmates.

"Yeah I'm okay..Thank you for asking." Sana smiles and talking proudly.

She walk and heading to her seat and there,she saw Tzuyu side who's looking out through the window.

"Even the light jealous at her." Sana thought herself and walk to Tzuyu.

"So..I admit my lost...I keep my promises and what do you wan-"