TRE 26

(A/n:On my previous chapter,it's Dahyun who become Tzuyu,Jungyeon,and Chaeyoung friends right?I was about to put Eunha here but...I think,Dahyun will be much better Hehekdbfncksndkc..I'll change the previous one become Somi later.)

Sana POV

Wait- since when did I attracted to women?!Yeah,of course I'm trauma with guy!Besides,didn't expect that women...Just transfer here.

I mean,we only have a few months left before final exam then graduate,..

Also,where's Tzuyu again?She didn't came again today..Geez..Where is she?!Should I- call her?Does she save my number?I'll check on her later then after school.

Suddenly,that women approaching me.

"Oh hi?You're that person that i bumped a days ago?" She smiles and damn Queen Sana..Calm yourself down..

"Yeah."

"Seriously?!Is that how you talk to her?!" Another voices come besides her.. "Wha-what did I do wrong??" She stutter and the women besides her sigh.

"We're Sorry,Queen Sana..She always like this." She said and I just smile innocently at them "It's fine."
I said then the women clearing her throat.

"You must didn't know me yet even though we're classmate for almost a year maybe?Haha..So I'm Moonbyul and this is Kim Dahyun." She introduce herself with her friends.

This women look tall and hella cool..While this pale skin gurl have the cutest smiles ever and seems to be like an energetic full power women!

"So what's your?" This dahyun ask. "Minatozaki Sana." I said and she nodding. "You're a queen?I never know there's a queen in this school!" Dahyun said in amusement while I chuckled.

"Sure now you see a queen." I said and she giggle.

"Oh wait- I also wanna introduce you to my- Other friend?Hehe." Moonbyul smile awkward and nervous at the same..A second later,she drag a sexy women with her. "What you doing can't you see I'm practicing my vocal?" She said but as she look at me,she immediately bowed down.

"I'm sorry for my attitude." She said and I just smile. "No it's okay."

"Kim Yong Sun..Just call me Solar...I've been praising and admire you a lot since the first Queen Minatozaki Sana." She said with so much respect and wow.

We talked and my eyes won't stop from staring at Dahyun which make me fully forget the facts,Tzuyu sudden disappearance...

.

.

After school,I tried contact Tzuyu...But no..Answer.

Then...I wanna visit her place but- How?So I just left her a message.

.

.

.

It's been 2 weeks Tzuyu didn't came...I worried so sudden..I should ask someone...But who?Wait- The president!Tzuyu seems closer to her besides,the prez know all about student info.

I approach her and staring at her who busy reading a book. "Is there something I can help you,Queen?" She asked and I sigh.

"I just wanna know...Where's Tzuyu?Do you by any chances,know where is she?" I asked in hope she know the answer.

.

Third Person POV

"Yes!Finally the time we've been waiting is coming!" Irene thought and smiling weakly as an act. "I heard...She got expelled from the school." Irene said with a sigh making the queen widened her eyes.