TRE 50

Sana POV

Chaeyoung explained everything and Rose nodding understand. "Luckily I didn't sleep yet..My other family already fell asleep- But don't worry..I can help..Where are they?"  She asked.

Then we bring Momo and I waking Tzuyu up and she get up weakly...I brought her inside and let Rose treat them..

Me and Momo having a conversation outside.

"Do you think,..Who's behind all of this?" Mina asked.

"I didn't doubt about it anymore..It's my parents..cause since the first,I- was treated so badly and I know- you must thought,..Everything was my Grandma fault in fact- she's the one who always love and defending me...But after her death,..I felt like I was living in hell." I opened up telling Mina about it.

"So- since the first- Your mother lied to us?!She told that- she interested in Jun!and also want us to made you change..And- what was her real intention?!" Mina frowned.

"Tell me if I'm wrong...that was the reason why Tzuyu treat me in good manner suddenly in the past?Because of my mum?To made us getting closer?" I asked and Mina sigh.

"Seems to be like that."

"I could made a conclusion that...This time,only two person know the Truth...It's- Irene..And the other one,is Momo." I said and Mina looking at me. "But since Irene already died and keep a clue for us that we have to break it...Only Momo,...Now we need." I said.

"But we still didn't know."

"I already know the truth....And I will reveal it soon in public." I stand up and Mina frown at me. "What do you mean?" she asked confusingly.

"I think- I need to,..Reveal this soon...in about 2 weeks later,there will be a special occasion for all the Royal families and it will be screened in public..That's when I- will reveal everything." I said.

"But we didn't found many answer yet- You didn't had too much clue and evidence-" Mina words made me giggle..

"I might be dumb....But in facts,I hide so much things..." I said and then my phone having a notification...I got a a message from Ryujin..

Perfect timing.

As what I thought.

That's why,..In Jeju Island,this place really such a big island..Where's also a great place,..To produce all off that...,such a great and famous business in Asia,..not only Asia,but maybe the whole world..

But there's something I also curious about..

"Mina can you identify,..Who's this guy?" I send the picture to Mina and she frown when she staring at the picture.. "Why did he looks like someone..?I mean he really does looks alike someone.." Mina said and I also wonder..

Cause he really looks like someone..I understand what Mina said.

.

.

.

Staying here for a night,...Early in the morning,I woke up,..Already Preparing an answers when my parents asked soon.

My phone is already out of battery..I check on Tzuyu if she alright.

I saw,she was sleeping and I sigh.. "I thought,you were strong enough more than me..Didn't you joined Taekwondo club in the past?" I said shooking my head and then Chaeyoung friend coming.

"She's just fine..Maybe she only got a headache after saw something she hated the most..And about your other friend,she'll be alright..But,it may take time for her to recover." Rose said and I look at her while kneeling down.