TRE 35

No one POV

2 days later,...Tzuyu widened her eyes as she saw the article about...

A young women commited suicide by hanging herself in the room after neighbour found out the house look so dark since the day Tzuyu last met someone.

Yes..Kang Seulgi.

Even the neighbour smells a really strong blood came from inside the house..So she didn't just hanging herself..She even stabbing herself and let the blood flowing for a days.

It was confirmed she was commited suicide.

"Why?...Why?..." Tzuyu clench her fist and suddely Sana came.. "Are you okay?" She asked as she sat beside Tzuyu but then the latter get up and take out the file she keep really safe,and going out without talking.

"Tzuyu!!" Sana about to catch her up..But,Tzuyu already lost by her sight.

"What's the point of this marriage if she didn't love me?!" Sana sigh and suddenly her father came. "I told you already...She doesn't love you anymore..Her becoming in this family really ruin everything!" He said and Sana startled as her father appear out of nowhere so sudden.

"D-dad..Since when did you came?" Sana asked.

"Just now...So..I heard she finally lived here??It's okay...Let's see how long..and will she doing...In this case,I wanna see..How smart is she." Sana father said and Sana suddenly felt worried.

"Please just don't hurt her that's enough..."

"Why?She hurting my precious Queen but you doesn't let me?" Her father said and Sana went speechless. "Just live as her wife Sana..I promise..She will regret everything..I promise to handle this things." He said and leaving.

"....Should I met Dahyun??" Sana thought then she called Dahyun to met up.

.

.

.

As soon as she arrive at Dahyun home,the younger hug her from the back and rested her chin on Sana shoulder. "What is it babe?You don't look good..Does Tzuyu treat you so bad?I'll kill her for you if she did...anything for you." Dahyun said.

"It's not like that but...I just.."

"Why?" Dahyun start grabbing Sana butt and Sana turn her body. "I don't know I just...Tired.."

"Then..Do you want to have a rest?" Dahyun ask with a smiles and Sana sigh. "I'm going home.."

"Why so early?" Dahyun ask.

"You don't understand my family really strict...So- I- I need to go now...See you.." Sana bid a goodbye and then leaving.

"I'll visit you tommorow." Dahyun said and smirking.

Meanwhile,

"Damn it...I don't understand what's wrong with this picture...What so special about this?" Tzuyu frown as she staring a picture of a place...

"Sana the only child...They actually want a son,but her mother couldn't gave a birth anymore..So they got no choice other than raising Sana as the Queen..and here,the information about my parents death..Cause of losing too much blood..They are rich more than I thought.." Tzuyu chuckled in disbelief.

"Then the Royal family hate it because they're afraid...The Royal family name will drop...And now,their gold mine was Sana...No Sana,No money they will receive..But- How can they become rich and gain lot of money? Was that only because of Sana?" Tzuyu frown.

"This family shit really driving me insane!!I- have to met Mina...To stay from me...Because- those..Who associate with me...Died- just like that..for me..No. not anymore..." Tzuyu sigh tiredly.