TRE 39

No One POV

The next morning,Sana wake up early as Tzuyu still sleeping beside her...She then leave her bed and going to take a shower...The latter already told her mum that she want to have a birthday party,for Tzuyu.

She went out that morning to buy a cake,decoration and else..She call for Mina to help her along then she agree with it..Sana didn't told Tzuyu about it cause she want to give Tzuyu a surprise.

Going to every places until afternoon,they went back home and Sana found Tzuyu not there as always...

She take that chances to prepare everything and can't wait for it...She even prepare her gift for Tzuyu and hoping that Tzuyu will like it..As she and Mina was decorating , Sana got a phone call while Mina noticed about it but she keep on continue.

Sana confused and panicked whether she had to answer the phone or not.

"Who's calling?Why you not answering that?" Mina finally talk and Sana turn off the call and put her phone away.

"Nothing..It's nothing important..Let's continue." Sana said and they continue.

For an hours they keep busy,while Sana parents was not there cause they're busy outside..Chaeyoung also came before to help them and now they take a rest and everyone was satisfying by their own hardwork.

"So,who we gotta invite?" Mina asked.

"You,Chae,Eunha,Eunha girlfriend,my aunt,my uncle,Nayeon,Jungyeon and maybe some important VIP..I wanna invite Tzuyu family but,I just know that..She lived alone." Sana look down.

"Yes she is..And how about your scandal?You didn't invite her?" Mina teasing Sana and the latter went silence.. "Well it's up to you..I don't know if you already leave her-"

"Mina-ssi..I wanna ask you something." Sana suddenly spoke.

"Yes?What is it?"

"Is it possible to love two person at the same time?I mean,..I wanna be honest,that I love both of them!That's why,it's hard for me sometimes..Dahyun gave me all attention and love I need,while Tzuyu didn't at all but she made my heart flutter everytime and I felt safe around her.." Sana confess.

"That's your own fault...Loving two person at the same time is possible but,..You never know what each of them will felt if they found out,you cheated on them...Just like what I said,Tzuyu did love you..But you need her trust back,if you really didn't did anything at all to made her hated you...And well Sana choose your right decision..You already married I mean." Mina said and Sana deep in her thought.

"Should I invite Dahyun tonight?" Sana asked and Mina shrug. "Up to you."

.

.

.

after covered up all the decoration,Sana rested in her room and Chae with Mina already went home.
Sana grab her phone and call Dahyun back.

"Why you didn't answer the phone earlier?You busy?" Dahyun ask on the other line.

"Well yeah..I will throwing up a birthday party for Tzuyu tonight..So will you coming?" Sana said.

"Oh yes sure!I would like to!At what time babe?" Dahyun ask.

"8p.m"

"I see..Alright then..See you there...Also,don't worry..I'll make sure,I'll find a way to make Tzuyu leave you..And we can get married." Dahyun said and Sana just went silence.

"Babe?Are you there?"

"Ahh yes..Sorry."

"Aight..I love you,..I have something to do now..Good night." Dahyun said and turn off the call.