TRE 33

NO ONE POV

Dahyun,Sana and Tzuyu standing there with Dahyun still looking at Sana for her answer.. "You- love me too aren't you?" Tzuyu asked with a smiles plastered on her faces.

Sana almost fell for it but she remembered about Mina. "H-how about Mina?!You cheating on her?" Sana asked curiously.

"I told you..We broke up a long time ago because I- only want you...Please...No I don't need somebody else..Just to prove- How much I love you..I wanna give you the best present ever...Happy Birthday,The Royal Empress,Queen Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu said with a smiles.

The crowded of people also wanted Sana to say Yes... "Queen Sana do you love her??How long that guys know yo each other??Is this we call as love triangle?And who's this other women??" Some people interview but Sana ignore them.

"I'm asking you one more time again....Will you- Marry me?I don't  need any engagement." Tzuyu asked and Sana eyes start teary.

"I-I..."

"Say Yes!!Come on!!Yes!Accept her!!" People shouting and Sana can't do anything anymore.

"I do." She said and there Tzuyu smirk while Dahyun widened her eyes in surprise..Everyone start cheering and clapping hand at them as Tzuyu now hugging Sana.

"Now let's the game begin...." She said made Sana widened her eyes.

.

.

.

As Tzuyu left,Sana and Dahyun have a talk..

"What are you doing?!Why you accept her?!" Dahyun ask madly and Sana heaved a sigh. "I can't do anything else,Okay?" Sana said flustered while Dahyun can't believe with what she just heard.

"You know we already been in a relation-"

"I do know!But- what can I do?!There's a lot of people watching!!Also- it will ruin if I talk something non-sense.." Sana said and Dahyun frown.

"What kind of non-sense?!It's true we dating right?Why don't you just saying the truth?!" Dahyun a little bit upset.

"You don't know what will be happened to me and my family if I just saying like that!"

"But how about that Chou Tzuyu??You just accept her like that?Wasn't that also ruining your image?!Hah Sana...Are you being real here?" Dahyun said.

"I still love you!!" Sana said as she crying made Dahyun widened her eyes and smirk at the same time... "Fine then if you still love me....Let just keep continue...I- will find a way to fix this.." Dahyun said.

.

.

.

Back to mansion,as soon as Sana enter the living room,her father sitting down there with her mother.
"This is bad!!" Sana gulp and just trying to walk passing them.

"Minatozaki Sana." Her father call her... "E-eh?" Sana slowly turn her head at them and her father clearing her throat.. "Come and sit down here!" He said and Sana gulping.

"Ye-yeah?" Sana slowly sit down with made an eye contact with her father.

"I heard about it..WHAT THESE ALL ABOUT?!" He raise his tone at Sana while Sana mother calm himself down. "I- I'm..." Sana didn't had a words to say as Mr.Kim heaved a sigh.

"Don't you know you just put yourself in danger?!You don't know really know who's that women?!" Mr.Minatozaki said. "No i don't believe she's that dangerous person!" Sana mother suddenly talk.