TRE 36

NO ONE POV

As Tzuyu finish,she order Sana to have a breakfast that she made and sigh.. "I'm leaving." Tzuyu said as she pick up the files but Sana grab her hands.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked.

"I have some business to deal with.Let me go." Tzuyu just leave Sana and it made the latter annoyed and even throw the pillow on her side.

.

.

Sana was watching movie to forget everything but suddenly,the door bell ringing then Sana asked the maid to check who's coming.

"Queen Sana,someone is looking for you." The maid said and Sana heaved a sigh then going to check who was it.

"Hey!" Dahyun appear smiling at Sana made the latter widened her eyes. "What are you doing here?!" Sana frowning but Dahyun just chuckled. "Didn't I told you already,I'll pay a visit on you..So here I am." Dahyun said.

"Wa-wait..Wh-"

"Why?You don't like it when I pay a visit on you?" Dahyun ask and Sana shook her head. "It's not like...Geez..Come in then." Sana let Dahyun enter the mansion and there Dahyun eyes roaming all around the place,analyzing each item one by one.

"So why are you coming here?" Sana asked.

"Cause I miss you." Dahyun said and Sana sigh.

"We just met yesterday." The older said but Dahyun giggle up. "Why?You really don't like it when I visit you?Hm..my heart is breaking into a pieces." Dahyun acting like her heart aching but Sana just sigh.

"Where's your room?"

"Yes..You're asking the good question..We better talk in my room." Sana said and drag Dahyun to her bedroom...Dahyun did the same as what she did earlier and she find something interesting in there.

"Anyway,you not working?I suppose you working ri-" Sana didn't even finish her words as a lips crashed on her making she widened her eyes in surprise.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" Sana asked whisperly.

"I want you baby.." Dahyun said and kiss Sana again..At first,Sana refusing the kiss until Dahyun grab her waist as the younger sitting down on the bed while Sana sitting on her lap.

"Dahyun-ssi,I don't think we should continue this..What if someone saw us?" Sana panting as she out of breath but then Dahyun whisper to her.

"Why?You don't love me anymore?Then...Tell me,did you just love Tzuyu now more than me?if you did,tell me.. why You doesn't look happy at all?" Dahyun said and kissing Sana neck made the older widened her eyes with Dahyun words.

"Did she gave you a love you desire for?Did she gave you more attention?Just like now,where is she?Did she...Really feel the same to you?Or is it just you being such a fool?Open your eyes Sana..I'm here..Always here,for you.." Sana went speechless and lost in Dahyun words.

It giving Dahyun a smirk plastered on her face and continue with what she doing...With Sana this time letting her do anything she want..

.

.

.

That night,

Sana wake up and widened her eyes. "Oh shit!I fell asleep!" She then check on herself being naked and also someone back hugging her..It was Dahyun and Sana heart start beating fast.

"What have I done?" She afraid and suddenly the light on revealing Tzuyu sitting on the chair while crossing her leg and reading a book.

"Have a good time?" Tzuyu asked while Sana still shocked and have no words to speak..A second later,Dahyun also wake up and looking at Tzuyu..
Tzuyu just staring at the women with a serious expression and get up back.