TRE 18.

Sana will be having an interview on the next week..She's not going to school since she will having a hard time for the interview..

She will be in news.

She need to maintain her high profile.

Moreover,It's for her family..She don't want her family reputation going down and let her father in embarassment.

So she seems to be ignoring people at school before the day is coming..Everytime Tzuyu came to her,she ignore,even her own bestfriend,she ignore them.

So Tzuyu wonder,what's happened..Tzuyu then ask Irene about it then Irene thought maybe it because of the interview..Tzuyu was in a deep thought.

After school,she immediately walk to Sana in front of Mina.. "Hey." Tzuyu grab Sana arms and Sana looking at her in annoyance.

"Don't you have any respect at someone?!You just grab people's hand harshly-"

"I know..So what?" Tzuyu creased her eyebrow.

"Tsk..Nevermind." Sana then about to leave but Tzuyu hold her. "Can I have a talk with you?" Tzuyu ask. "What's ? I got no time." Sana glare at her and about to go but again Tzuyu still holding her.

"It's really important...I'm serious." Tzuyu suddenly being serious and Mina was startled and look so down suddenly.
Little did she know,Chaeyoung notice about it.

.

.

.

Next weeks.

Nervous.

One words that can describe Sana...She take a deep breath and release a big one.

"No matter what,remember that,I'll support you from the back."

Just remembering the words from Tzuyu encourage Sana..She smiles and now getting ready to the interview.
As soon as she get on the stage,a lot of clicking sound can be heard and a flash sorrounded.

She got a lot of difficult question that day...

including the issues of dating with Jun.. "I already broke up with him since I already figure out his bad sides..He- ruined a lot of women out there...For all women in out there- Don't let a man conquer the world..Be the Queen of your ownself." People start clapping and they keep continue.

.

.

.

After done,

Sana feel relieved that she manage to survive at such a situation like this...Suddenly,she saw a figure not really that far from there,wearing a cap and hoodie smirking at her.

Sana notice- It's Tzuyu.

Tzuyu lifted her hands up and leaving...Sana was about to chase after her but her father calling her. "She's- coming..." Sana touch her heart and blushing.

"Wa-wait- Why I- being like this?!Stupid Sana." Sana hit her head and go to her father.

.

.

"Where were you going?" Mina asked Tzuyu who escaoe from school and the younger just smiled. "Walking around." She said and Mina just sigh..Tzuyu notice Mina seems different then she sigh.  "Wanna go having meal with me?" Tzuyu smiled and Mina finally chuckled.

"Sure..I would like to...Since- I miss you so much." Mina shyly said and Tzuyu pat her head. "We always together yet you still miss me." Tzuyu giggle and they both going to near restaurant.