TRE 19.

NO ONE POV

Tzuyu wake up and her head aching..Then,she saw Irene sitting beside the bed while reading a book. "What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked and Irene close her book
"Glad you finally wake up..It's actually lunch break now..
So I'm just visiting you while let Sana and Mina going to eat their lucnch." Irene said and Tzuyu widened her eyes.

"They both- here?" Tzuyu surprise. "Yeah..The two help you to came here when you were collapsed back then." Irene said and get up from the seat.

"I gotta go now..You also should eat too...Stop depressing yourself up..." Irene said leaving Tzuyu being quiet and as the student council president about to leave the room,she stopped and take a glance at Tzuyu.

"Also..I wanna ask,....Have you done anything besides of your mission??Tell me- did you dating anyone else?" Irene ask and Tzuyu gulp as she worried. "I done nothing and I didn't dated anyone yet." Tzuyu lied and Irene still looking at her before she open the door.

"Remember that.....If you don't wanna put yourself or anyone who know about our agreement in danger,you better be careful with your action..Always think wisely,Chou Tzuyu...See you soon." Irene said and leaving.

"What does she mean?" Tzuyu curious and layiny back down on the bed and trying to understand every word that Irene warn her.

A minute later,Sana coming in while bringing some food with. "A- are you okay already?" Sana asked and Tzuyu looking at her with a smirk. "You worried bout me aren't you?" Tzuyu teasing her and Sana inhale deeply

"Of course I did." She talk smooth and sweetly making Tzuyu giggle. "You sure did cared since you love me too much don't ya?" Tzuyu now sitting on the edge of the bed while facing Sana.

Sana clear her throat and handed Tzuyu the food. "Stop talking non-sense or i'll arrest you!" Sana said and Tzuyu get up and walk toward Sana direction while grab the food- no she also grab Sana hands.

"You wanna arrest me,that's why you keep on chasing me to be yours,right?" Tzuyu lean closer to Sana making The Queen holding her breath and her heart bumped so fast. "Kidding...Thank you for this..Queen Sana." Tzuyu said and back to the bed then chilling herself.

"We-well....I gotta go back to class...Also- thanks for yesterday." Sana blush as she didn't looking at Tzuyu and she just leaving like that...Tzuyu was surprise when she saw Sana blushing shyly like that and even thanks her.

It made Tzuyu smiles while looking at the food. "Idiot."

.

.

.

"So today..Class dismiss...Make sure to finish all of your homework." The teacher said and Sana sigh. "It's really hard..I understand nothing- and well i guess I gotta fail again,and then my Dad will pay for it again so I can get higher marks by cheating." Sana sigh.

"Yow Sana-chan!Wanna grab an ice cream with me?" Momo asked and Sana glare at her. "Upss!Sorry for my bad attitude." Momo bowed down and then Sana suddenly grab her shoulder.

"Now Momoring-...Can you teach me something?!"

"U-uhh.Yeah?.."

"Teach me Chemis-" 

"NO- I'M REALLY BAD AT STUDY SANA...YEAH I'M SORRY PRINCESS I CAN'T..I'M NOT GOOD- INSTEAD- Why don't you ask for Tzuyu?She's also known as a top student here." Momo said.

Sana widened her eyes and blink her eyes two times. "I guess- I will ask for that." Sana then packing her stuff as they about to going home.

But before she leave,she met Tzuyu.. "Chou Tzuyu!" Sana called her and the younger looking at her. "Ca-can we have a talk for a minute?"