TRE 32

NO ONE POV

Three days later...

"Chou Tzuyu!!!!!!- Holy crap look at that damn expression." Chaeyoung startled looking at Tzuyu who didn't smile at all.

"What?" The taller frown and Chae pouting.

"So mean...Anyway...Look at this!!This- is our president!!!I couldn't believe when I read this article!!!I mean- I wanna cry-" Chae pout sourly and Tzuyu who just read the article widened her eyes.

BREAKING NEWS: A YOUNG WOMEN FOUND DEATH NEAR THE HAN RIVER...CAUSE OF DEATH STILL IN INVESTIGATION BUT SEEMS LIKE THE VICTIM GOT MURDERED.

"I- Is this for real?!" Tzuyu frown in shock and Chaeyoung crying on her shoulder. "Even though she's strict and cold president in our school before but still,she's the best president ever!Poor her,died at such a young age!I won't forgive to those culprit!" Chaeyoung said as she wiped her tears.

"Ready yourself..And come with me." Tzuyu stand up and taking her stuff.

"Wh-what do you mean?Where are we going?" Chae pout and Tzuyu busy adjusting her hairs. "To your crush,Myoui Mina." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

"H-how did you know she- my crush?"

"Wasn't that obvious?Ms.Son?" Tzuyu sigh .

.

.

.

At Mina home,

Tzuyu and Chae sitting down while waiting for Mina. "So you living in condo?" Tzuyu ask as she look around to Mina who still wearing a bathrobe cause she just finished showered.

"Yeah...Since we came to Korea,I lived with Momo here..But,she went back to Japan for her theraphy." Mina explain while Chaeyoung blushed as she staring at the latter.

"Why Son Chaeyoung?Do I look hot here?" Mina teasing the younger and Chaeyoung shook her head with an awkward giggle while Tzuyu frowning at the two. "Really?Front of your ex?" she said and Mina clearing her throat.

"Forget it..By the way,..Why did you guys came?" Mina asked as she sitting down and crossing her leg.

"About Irene." Tzuyu said and Mina immediately widened her eyes.

"Tell me...How can those things happened?I bet,you know more about it." Tzuyu asked curiously while Mina sigh to calm herself.

"Actually,I was pretty surprised...with that sudden news...I know- she already told you everything about it,right?" Mina said and Tzuyu nodding. "Be careful Chou Tzuyu..You really don't know that Royal families..They- didn't harm me because they know,...I'm one of Sana bestfriend.Beside,I didn't bother to butt in their own business." Mina explain.

"How about Momo?"

"She's the same too...They can't do anything about us." Mina said and Tzuyu sigh. "Why all of this happened?" Tzuyu felt stressed out and Mina staring at Tzuyu worriedly but she can't do anything.

"So....How about the queen?What you gonna do now?But- Everything has passed...You should just forgive-"

"DO YOU THINK THAT EASY?After everything?!" Tzuyu got mad made Chaeyoung and Mina shocked. "Sorry..But I won't just let this...Continue happen...Look at what they've done to Irene?I believe,Irene will still alive now if she doesn't know anything about i-" Suddenly Tzuyu who about to leave stop and realize with what she just said.

"Except...She know everything......So- this whole time- there must be someone,who been watching me?Why?They wanna kill me?Cause I'm also the part of Chou family?" Tzuyu said and looking at Mina.