TRE 47

Sana POV

I look terrible now,I can tell..Why did I even argue with Mina..It was my fault...But how should I express my sorry to her??

"Let's go home now..we'll check Momo next morning." Tzuyu said and go into my car.

I was the one who driving.

It's so quiet inside...Tzuyu sit at the front passenger seat while Mina and Chaeyoung at the back..It's awkward but- what else can I do?

"I'm sorry Sana-yah..." Mina suddenly spoke as I widened my eyes..That should be me but- what is wrong with me?

"No need to...It's clearly my fault." That's all I can say...I can't even say 'Sorry' cause I just can't- I saw she smiling ay me through the mirror and I smiling back.

So I send them back to their apartment,..And as I arrive,I saw Eunha..What is she doing here?!Then I also saw Dahyun on the third floor.

"Wait Mina- don't leave the car yet." I said at them.

Dahyun and Eunha seems like to have a fight..Cause- as Eunha about to touch her,Dahyun keep back away and even push her hands away..She totally become so mad after knowing that Eunha with Somi.

But how will Somi feels?If she found her girlfriend cheating on her?

"I wonder...What will Somi felt...If she saw this." Tzuyu suddenly spoke and I was like,Did she read my mind?Or we just have the same thought??After Dahyun close the door without letting Eunha in,Mina and Chae leave the car and we also leaving.

.

At home,my mum and Dad were in the living room.

"Where did you guys going?" My mum asked.

"We're shopping..Also going to amusement park." I replied. "Only that?" My dad asked.

"Erhm...Also going to hospital to send Momo..she had to be detained in hospital temporarily as her condition worsened." I said and my Dad widened his eyes.

"What happened to her?" He frownly ask to me.

"I don't know..Her illness?Suddenly come again after we meet Dahyun." I said honestly and he seems to gulp a bit and panicked..Why?

"Tell me where is she?At what hospital?" He asked and I about to answer,Tzuyu interrupting.

"Why you need to know?She's just fine there..Besides,there will be a nurse and doctor to taking care of her..Let's go." Sana pull my collar and drag me to my room..

As soon as we enter the room I was surprise as she push me harshly on the wall. "When they asked you something,can't you think before you speak first?!What the hell is wrong with you?!" She said whisperly in anger.

"W-why?" I asked with a little bit nervous cause I'm scared of her.

"Nevermind." She let go of me and put all the stuff she brought..Well,..I can't help her to bring those stuff at all..She put the laptop that I bought for her on the table and get changing.

"Tzuyu..."

"Shut up...I won't talk to you..Even after you bought me something,I will thanks for that but not you." She said coldly and I sigh..Why is she so moody everytime?!

MOODY BITCH!

I Swear she's such a moody!

"You know Tzuyu,did we really married?" I asked as I laying down on the bed while she's sitting on the chair..There's no answer I got- tsk!

"Cause in my opinion,a married couple always share loves,being together,love each other,and even make lov-"

I was startled as Tzuyu suddenly on top of me!