TRE 16.

Waking up from the bed,Sana feeling a little bit okay and now starting her daily routine..

But then,she thought of something...Should her going to school or not..She not feeling it,but she wanna go to so badly.

Inhaling,exhaling deeply before her father appear and sitting on the dining table. "So how you feeling my queen?" He asked. "Just fine." Sana replied as she took a bite of the food as her breakfast.

"By the way,..Do you know,a student name,Chou Tzuyu?" Her father ask her straightly as Sana widened her eyes but didn't make it obvious..She know,there must be a reason if her father asking her some kind of weird question.

"I- I know a little..My classmates but we're not that really closer." Sana said calmly and her father nodding.

"Be careful at school..Keep a high profile of yours..Don't embarass me with yourself to public." Sana father ordering her and Sana as always will obeyed her father.

.

.

.

"In that case you wanna make her falling in love with you is so easy,Tzuyu...She attracted to people so fast..As long as you treat her better." Mina said and Tzuyu nodding.

"But- I might be get jealous for a mean time." She continue making Tzuyu chuckled a bit and leaning closer to her. "As you know,we're in relationship now..I will always love you." Tzuyu said making the Japanese blush.

Meanwhile,

at the same time on the other side,

"Tzuyu sure really that close to Mina lately." Jungyeon said while eating her chips..Momo also eat the chips with her and nodding. "Yeah I agree....Now I was left behind..It feels like...Sana,Mina and I suddenly seperate from each other." She nodding same goes to Dahyun.

Chaeyoung didn't said anything as she keep staring at the two who having a conversation.

A minute later,Sana coming into the class and everyone start bowing down at her..Yes.A new rules made by the principal,whenever they saw the queen,they must bowing down and show respect at her..And for those who didn't show respect at her,will get expell from the school.

Sana coming inside with no emotion plaster on her face.

Sitting down like there's no people around her..

Until Tzuyu came,to her.

"How you feeling now?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana looking at Tzuyu with a confusion look. "Who are you?" Sana said and looking back at her notebook. Tzuyu was surprised and curiousity hit her as she really wanna know what's happen to Sana.

"Now you playing dumb not knowing who am I?"

"Who the hell you think you are to speak like that to me?" Sana ask in arrogance way..Mina in confusion..She thought,after what happened,Sana totally might be as soft as the feather to her but NO.

Tzuyu back off as she also didn't want herself to expell from the school. "Fine then..Hope you having a good day..Be well,Queen." Tzuyu said as she now back to her seat.

"What the hell did I have done?!Ergh..I'm sorry Tzuyu..I- I feel like I can't get any closer to you...Since my father know about you,I don't want you to get involved with anything stupid." Sana thought herself.

"Sana-yah." Mina tap her shoulder but Sana really show no emotion. "I- I just wanna ask..Are you feeling well already?" Mina asked. "As you can see,I am." Sana replied and look away back.