TRE 13.

at Tzuyu home,

"Guess i don't have to cook today." she said as she open the lunchbox that Sana gave to her.

It have a sandwich,tonkatsu,rolled egg and cheese kimbap...Tzuyu smiling.

"Sigh...That's a lot."

She eating and humming...

"It taste really good..Well I guess,she just bought all of this." Tzuyu think and continue eating. "I'm not really that bad to treat you like that..Thank you for the food." Tzuyu said and suddenly she remember the letter.

She eating while in a deep thought..

And the end,she made a really weird decision.

"I shouldn't be doing this but,...I really hope she change..
Before I kill her." Tzuyu said to herself.

.

.

.

In the council president room,

Tzuyu put the letter on the table and Irene finally smirk.

"Good job..Now we rely everything on you.." The president said and Tzuyu sigh. "Just make sure I will get my reward." She said.

"Don't worry about that,we already prepare for it." The president replied and Tzuyu leaving the room.

As she enter the classroom,she looking at Sana with the purest smiles ever. "Thanks for the food yesterday..I love it." She then back to her seat and little did she know,Sana blushing.

.

"WHY DID I EVEN BLUSHING?!SOMEONE WHO ANNOYED ME A LOT- JU- WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!BUT I'M GLAD SHE LIKE IT..I spend lot of time to make that..And thanks to Jihyo who also helping me." Sana thought herself.

The teacher suddenly coming with a new student..Every women start to squeel in excitement except Tzuyu and her friends same goes to Sana and her friends.

"Hi!I'm Kim Taehyung!Just call me,V." He makes a Peace sign and winked at those fangirl who now having a blood dripping from their noses.

"HII KIM TAEHYUNGG!!!!" They excitedly squeal.

Taehyung just chuckled and suddenly she saw Tzuyu..
Tzuyu notice that and give him a death sign..Then Taehyung give her a 'Do I cares' at her..

"Oh hi my Love at there!!" Taehyung waved his hands at Tzuyu and everyone including Mina and Sana tilt their head to Tzuyu..Giving her a death stare.

Tzuyu release a big deep sigh and facepalm.

.

.

.

"Yow!Tzuyu-ah!!It's been a long time~ I miss you so much!" Taehyung hug Tzuyu making the Taiwanese kick his butt out from her.

"Get any closer to me,you'll die...Not only you made an embarassment moments..I would like to kill you so badly!" Tzuyu said as they walking together.

"Don't be mad...We always used to it...By the way,it's really been a long time I didn't see you since that incident." Taehyung said while Tzuyu remain silent.

"Well...I wanna asked...Why you suddenly come here?" Tzuyu ask.

"I heard that,you hurt..So,parents told me to came here to make sure you alright...That's I got transfer here." Taehyung explain.

"I see...I'm just fine by the way..So,how's uncle and Aunty?" Tzuyu ask.

"They're just fine!They told me,they wanna meet you so badly..We missed you so much!" Taehyung said then suddenly Tzuyu smirked.