TRE.2

Waking up in a fucking big beautiful mansion,
more likely to be an antique one,the Queen having a breakfast and talk to her personal secretary.

"I want you...To be with me at school today." Sana said and the secretary or more likely to call as Ms.Park Jihyo.

"As you want,Your Majesty." She said and leaving.

.

.

.

At school.

Sana walking into her classroom and her classmate bowing down at her.

"Good morning queen Sana."

Jihyo was behind her and after that,going to the back of the classroom while observing her Majesty.

Suddenly,Tzuyu and her friends coming and Sana immediately stand up.

"Excuse me,classmates..May I ask,what's your name?" Sana looking at Tzuyu in unison. "Tsk..You still don't know my name?How idiot.." Tzuyu said while smirking.

Everyone in the class widened their eyes and  Jihyo immediately reach them.

"You are being so mea-"

"It's okay Ms.Park...Keep your profile..Yes,I'm an idiot..So may I ask,what's your name?" Sana ask again with a stoic expression.

"Well...Don't you see my name tag here?I'm tired of talking with people this morning." Tzuyu sigh deeply and back to her seat while Sana keep looking at her in annoyance.

"HOW DARE SHE-! NEVERMIND!I also didn't had any idea to check her name tag..Well..What is it again?Ch-Cho- Chou Tzuyu?" Sana thought herself while sitting down.

"Are you okay,your majesty?" Jihyo ask.

"Well...I want you,to find an information about Chou Tzuyu..Go now." Sana giving order to Jihyo and her secretary nodding before leaving.

"Just you wait,Chou Tzuyu...You'll Lost to me..I have all the power and you are just in my hand..I'll make you bowing down to me like the others!" Sana smirking by herself until the teacher coming.

.

.

.

Lunch.

"Tzuyu!Are you not scared of the Queen?!You really an idiot right?!" Jungyeon scold Tzuyu but the latter just ignoring her.

"Yah do you even listen to me?" Jungyeon ask in a stoic tone and Tzuyu finally looking at her. "It's not like I cares about it..I live in my own lifestyle..I'm human,she also human.
She got no power and all of us equivalent."

"K." The only answers she got.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the other side.

"So,did you find out already?" Sana asked.

"Yes your majesty..Here's the information." Jihyo give her the info about Tzuyu personal info and that's why,Jihyo was Sana favourite assistant.

"Lemme see..." Sana start to become so excited and reading them with an evil grin.

"Chou Tzuyu...17...14June...Living at........She got no parents?Her parents died during a flight to Cambodia..I see..A top student?!In Basketball and Taekwondo team..Not bad." Sana was impressed by Tzuyu.

But inside,she had little revenge on her.

Sana then told Jihyo to not tell about that at her parents..
.