TRE 25#

Third Person POV

Flashback-

"Why you coming inside without knocking the door?" Irene ask Mina who now just approaching her.. "Sorry bout' that prez..Can I have a talk with you?" Mina said.

".....What is it?"

"Can't you at least tell me to sit down?" Mina chuckled.

"Sit down then." Irene sigh and the two looking at each other. "So what do you want do tell me,Myoui Mina?" Irene ask and Mina heaved a sigh.

"You are the one that give the mission to Tzuyu,right?" Mina ask.

"And I guess,you are Tzuyu EX girlfriend?" Irene smirk and Mina widenes her eyes.. "So- you know?Well..It's may be because Tzuyu told you-"

"Didn't know a well top 3 student like you...Really that idiot..Even Tzuyu was in a relationship with you secretly,how does it possible she will tell me about it?" Irene sigh.

"H-how did you know?"

"You guys being obvious of course..And last time I also saw she was the one who asked for breakup,wasn't her?" Irene smirk and victorious.

".....Then now answer my first question."

"Why are you so interested to know bout it?" Irene frown. "Don't tell me you doing this for fun??" Mina seems to pissed off.

"You're closer with the queen aren't you?Then why don't figure out by yourself?" Irene crossing her arms and Mina frown in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Of course it's an order...That's all I can tell you..I can't tell you anything about it..You may leave now.." Irene said and get up from her seat.

"Since in the beginning....I know that Tzuyu never really love me...She just accept me just to figure out what love really feel..But I don't think,she really feel it when she's with me....You don't know about what happened to Sana,right?You also didn't know what happened in Tzuyu life,right?But I know...The two of them...Have a connection in such a traumatizing story." Mina said made Irene stop and facing her.

"What you talking about?"

"You don't know that,Sana actually were prohibited from driving by herself,right?Once time ago,I accidentally found a document of Tzuyu profile..Even though I'm looking for her,yet..I pretty surprise why Tzuyu information in Sana's father hands..I- need to know the truth also.."

"Stay out from this matter...." Irene said worried at the same time.

"At least I can help!I know a lot of Sana since she's my bestfriend..I'm fine,even if Tzuyu fell for her,I just- want to see her happy..And I also wanna know the truth...Please let me help...I know there's a way,to break down the ice of Sana..She's actually different from what you guys saw her now...It just,because she been living in her father shadow that only cares about money and power." Mina said.

"How can I trust you?"

"I believe....This order might be from,..Sana mother...Tell me if I was wrong?Listen...I'm really curious about Sana and Tzuyu...Also,you don't know that...Sana must get married after graduate,don't you?" Mina said and Irene widened her eyes.

"...Fine."

.

End of The Flashback-

.

Tzuyu POV

Cutting down the paper slowly and focused..Yeah,I need this to be perfect..