TRE 8.

It's 6 early in the morning.

"Mum!" Tzuyu wake up and panting heavily..
She then hit her face and crying without a sounds.

She wiped her tears immediately and stand up from the bed.

"I'll find the truth behind all of this." Tzuyu said .

.

.

.

At school.

"She really didn't talk or do something at me now...Is she- hate me?" Sana thought herself and start to worry.

"I never had someone who hated on me before...Oh- could it be my first time?Oh my God I shouldn't have done that cause what if she spreading a hate issues to everyone?!" Sana worried too much.

Suddenly,she saw Tzuyu passing by the class.

She stand up so sudden which making her classmate looking at her.

"A-ahh...Don't mind me,I'm going to toilet." Sana said and walk out.

"Why did- I even act like this?" Sana deep in her thought and without realizing,she was standing at the entrance door of the class.

"Excuse me,Queen?Can I get in?" a guy that actually Sana classmate ask. "O-oh I'm sorry." Sana give a way then suddenly she remember-

"Have I ever apologize before?!!!!" Sana is losing her mind and just going to toilet instead.

She washing her hands and suddenly her phone ringing...

"Hello?"

"How are you,my Queen?It's been a long time."

Sana widened her eyes and immediately look at her phone..She really shock.

.

.

.

At the Mansion.

Sana immediately going back home.

"You're back."

"DAD!!" Sana immediately running toward him Dad and hug him.

"Oh oh..I'm your King." His Dad said and Sana giggle...Sana loves his Dad so much..She's so close to him since Sana was born.

But.

It bothering Sana mother so much.

It's not like she's jealous,but there's something she don't like about it.

"Here I bought you a present." Sana father said and Sana become so excited.

"What is it?!"

"A light emerald necklace." Sana father then help Sana to wear it and Sana giggle happily.

"It's beautiful!" Sana said and hug her Dad.

"Thanks Dad,I mean,My King." Sana said.

.

.

.

"I want you to find this women name Chou Tzuyu.."

"Yes sir."

"And also,don't forget with your own works."

"Yes sir!"

.

.

.

One week later,