TRE. 6.

The next day,Tzuyu didn't came to school.

Inside,Sana feel guilty with what she said to Tzuyu.

"I was too much yesterday." She thought to herself..She know she was wrong yet didn't want to admit her fault and apologize as soon as possible.

.

"So Tzuyu didn't came today.." Somi pout and Jungyeon sigh. "That's all must because of the queen!!She's too much!Didn't she know what she have done?!Look at her who looks calm and don't have a sympathy on her face." Jungyeon clench her fist.

"Jungyeon-ssi.." Nayeon calling her and she immediately come to the bunny teeth girl. "Yeah?" She said.

"Do you know this teacher name?" Nayeon show the picture of the teacher.

"Oh it's Teacher IU." Jungyeon smiling happily.

"Teacher IU?" Nayeon said.

"Yeah...Her name is actually Teacher Lee Ji eun..But she told us,she loves IU better." Jungyeon explain to Nayeon and the bunny teeth girl smiling in happiness.

"Thank you for telling me!" She hug Jungyeon out of sudden making Jungyeon shock and blushing at the same time.

Suddenly...

"Son Chaeyoung..I believe your name is Son Chaeyoung,right?" Mina come at them and Chaeng smiles until her dimple shown.

"Uhm yeah?" She smiles at Mina.

"You're Tzuyu friend,right?" Mina ask and then the baby cub nodding.

"Urhm..Tzuyu didn't come to school today?" Mina ask and Chaeyoung nodding. "I see...Thanks for telling me,have a good day." Mina smiling before leave them.

"Ahh~ she's stunning." Chaeyoung smiling like an idiot which making Somi slap her. "Yoh stop simping at her..I heard that,she's one of The Queen bestfriend." Somi said.

"So what?She's only bestfriend not The Queen." Chaeyoung said while staring at Mina who now talking with Momo.

.

.

.

"Did you ask her?" Momo ask.

"Yeah..I think,there's no other reason than what happened yesterday..Maybe she was so mad at Sana." Mina said and looking out through the window.

"Chou Tzuyu...So is that your name?" Mina thought herself.

A minute later,Jun giving a sudden announcement in front the class.

"So everyone...Please don't think badly about the Queen..I was the one who being too much..
The girl name Chou Tzuyu,she thought I was about to doing something bad at The Queen while in facts,I just trying to give her a surprise..About what she said yesterday,I told her to saying that and I lied about Tzuyu parents died because of an accident..Well I'm sorry about it." Jun said but actually it was a lie.

Sana widened her eyes that she can't believe with what she heard.

All the Hates now going to both Tzuyu and Jun.

"You don't even need to doing this!" Sana said to Jun and he caressing Sana hairs. "Anything for you,Princess." Jun smiles which making Sana heart melt away.

.

"I feel something wrong.." Mina said while eating with Momo..Sana didn't join the two because she was with Jun.

"What's wrong?" Momo ask while enjoying her food too much.

"I don't know i feel so wrong...But it just." Mina said and deep in her thought.