TRE 52

SANA POV

A week passed...

Now the day has come..I invited,Mina and Chaeyoung of course,Dahyun,that back-stabbed friend Eunha,Tzuyu friend Somi,Jihyo must be by my side,and else.

This meeting is like an anniversary.

Every family will give their own speech before it came to me..When it comes to me,I will reveal everything that I've been prepare.

But weird,

Mina is not here yet.

I mean- I'm so worried...Chaeyoung is here,but she's nowhere...Tzuyu was outside..She told me she gonna patrolling around.

After that,now it's my turn...I breath in and out then with a courage,...I going to the front-

"Welcome,..and Good morning for everyone that have coming today...I really appreciate for those who coming today."

Yosh!This is the time!

Tzuyu POV

Something's not right....Why did I sense something bad gonna be happened today?

Sana giving a speech as I continue checking around and there...I saw a really weird person...Yes...I saw that doctor- with some people together with her.

"I really would like to say,thank you for my beloved wife here cause she's the one who thought me life and gave me the light I've been searching for..Thank you,Chou Tzuyu." My name got said by Sana in her speech.

To be honest,that was embarassing...I just smiling at those people who clapping their hands.

I was standing front of the entrance door watching those people... "Tzuyu-ah...Mina didn't came yet..Chae and I already looking for her but she said,she's nowhere to be found." Somi told me.

Shit!

"The Royal family actually not really good as what everyone thought." Sana continue as it made me with her parents widened our eyes at her. "All of them were just wearing a mask this whole time..Just for Power,Money and everything." She continue and I-

I become speechless.

"I was born to became their doll..No- I mean maybe object??Without me,they can't gain anything..Like money and power..Yes..That's it..And they blamed my grandma for this when actually- They were the one who locked me in an empty and dark room..No- it could be called as hell..When I did a small mistakes,I might died that time..I was born,to be more than perfect...But for their own benefits."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Her mum raise her voice and suddenly people guard her. "No one allowed to speak during the queen speech!" They said and her husband grab her hand while shook his head.

It's live...Everyone will watching this..What are you gonna expose Sana?Do you have so much evidence?

"I will prove all of you,they did such a dirty crimes!" She really looks confident now.

"We came to Korea,for one things for sure...The Chou family." She said and I frowned at her words..I mean,she didn't know about it that time right?

"I know about this for a really long time...I heard my parents conversation that they hated the Chou family so much cause they are so rich that it can surpass us..That time,I got into an accident,and lost too much blood..Then,I didn't know...That my wife,Tzuyu,parents were also had into an accident..They could survived but,just because my dad hated them so much,they took and pay all of the blood pack that should be transfer to her parents that time,for me...Cause at the same time,the hospital running out of blood." She continue.