TRE 23#

Third Person POV

The three of them walk out passing another class while staring at them.

"Why did everyone staring at us?" Sana just noticed about it as she look around and there Momo and Tzuyu coughing while clearing their throat.

As the three of them keep walking,they bumped with Mina and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung cracking up as she saw Sana but immediately stop as she don't wanna get into trouble..

"Sana?Are you okay?" Mina ask as she also chuckled. "What do you mean?" Sana frowned but Tzuyu don't even bother to butt in their conversation.

"You better look yourself in the mirror." Mina said and walk back to class with Chae as she also taking a glance at Tzuyu who avoided eyes contact.

Sana then ask the two to walk faster.

.

.

.

"Yah!!Why the heck my faces like this?!" Sana being so done as Tzuyu and Momo laughing non-stop with Sana faces that full with painting colour.

"Tzuyu!!" Sana hit the younger and also hit Momo.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." Tzuyu keep giggle as she defending herself from Sana who keep hitting on her..

"Geez this so much fun." Momo keep on laughing as she fell down on the floor while Sana pouting and also get crack up too...She also laugh and it made Tzuyu stop laugh then staring at the latter.

"You should laugh more often." Tzuyu said and Sana shook her head and maintaining her cold expression. "Why would I?I'm the Queen, okay?" Sana said and Tzuyu made a teasing faces.

"I'm the queen ,okay?Queen my ass." She mocking Sana and chuckled.

"Okay okay..wash the brush..hurry up." Momo said as she get up from the floor.

.

.

.

During Break lunch...

Tzuyu waiting Mina on the rooftop of the school as what she ask for.

As Mina arrived,Tzuyu then looking at her.

"About that day..."

"I'm sorry." Mina apologize made Tzuyu widenes her eyes.

"Forget about it....When I said let's break up,I really mean it..Sorry Mina,I hope you can find another good person more than me." Tzuyu said and about to walk away.

But then Mina speak up.

"Is that because of my bestfriend?" Mina throw out a question made Tzuyu stop and turning around.

"Pardon?"

"Do you Love Sana?" Mina asked.

"What kind of question was that?I'm doing my mission..No more than that-"

"You sure about it?You sure you won't fall for her?Tell me Tzuyu.." Mina ask and Tzuyu went silent as the two of them like having an eyes staring battle.

"I'm not." Tzuyu said and Mina chuckled.

"Let's see,if you really mean the words you just said now."

"Then what you gonna do about that?" Tzuyu ask and Mina sigh and walk then put her hands on Tzuyu shoulder.. "You know I know Sana better than you...Why don't you ask me for help?" Mina tap Tzuyu shoulder and walk away.