TRE 43

SANA POV

I Arrived in the mansion,...some guard also at there,I went inside Jihyo room and get changing..If I wrapped this wound now,it will take a long time..
So i wrapped it around to make it stop bleeding a while...

Luckily i have a stupid idea...

I took the blanket of Jihyo and wrapped around my body by only using left handed..Luckily it's in dark colour and thick..I slowly walk out to go into my room...But as I got into the living room,..My Mum and Dad was from outside get inside.

I yawn and acted like I was feeling cold and sleepy.

IM NOT EVEN FELT COLD WHEN IM DYING SWEATING HERE!

"What happened mum?Why is it so loud outside??" I asked her.. "Where is Tzuyu??" My dad seriously asked. "Probably sleep in the room..Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Something bad happened..You should go back inside your room,Sana..Now." Mum said and I nodding and went back inside my room..I sigh and locked the door and hissed in pain.

"Shi-" I immediately went inside the bathroom and locked the door...

I yelped in pain- more likely sound like..I moan damn it...It's hurt a lot...They bullet still inside...How am I going to- shiii- ..

I cried as I clench on the sink while staring myself in the mirror..  "I look terrible now.." I giggle in pain while I saw myself bleeding..The scratch i got,not bad also..

It kindda deep..

"Damn-!" I bear with the pain until I heard a knock outside...I was startled by that. "What are you doing?Are you okay?" Tzuyu voices asking me.

"A-ahh I-I'm fine..Ju-just don't mind me." I lied.

"No you're not..What is wrong with you?Sana?Open the door.." She said and I close my mouth not to let out my voice..

"G-go away!" I said.

But then,..The door opened as Tzuyu forcing to open the door..

..Damn..She found out.

NO ONE POV

"What is wrong with you?!" Tzuyu immediately get inside as she saw Sana on the floor,panting while resting her head on the wall with a lot of blood spreading on the floor..

Sana didn't stop bleeding and Tzuyu get so worried.

"Shit!" The younger running out to grab a med kit to help Sana.

"Please bear with it...I'll-"

"The-there's still..Bullet...In-Inside.." Sana panting heavily and it made Tzuyu hisses.. "Bitch what are you even doing till you become like this?!" Tzuyu didn't know what to do..Then she call Mina.

"Mina-yah..Sorry for calling you at such a time like this..But,Sana's hurting right now..Can you help me?" Tzuyu said and Mina actually didn't  slept cause..she already know about the news..

That someone break into the basement...

And no one ever in her thought except Sana or Tzuyu..But after heard about Sana condition,Mina thought,it must be Sana who did it.

"I know..We can't send her to the hospital now..and I hope,you can...I will send a kit that you might needed..You have to come down and I'll wait outside..I can't go inside now.." Mina said.

Tzuyu then get out from the room immediately and saw that place in havoc..She's confuse but it's not a time for her to be confused..She running outside and getting what Mina give to her then went back inside while suddenly...