TRE 49

TZUYU POV

I- CAN'T STOP ME!!I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM THINKING ABOUT SANA!

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING NOW?!

CAUSE I JUST WOKE UP AND FOUND SHE'S NOT BESIDE ME...THIS WOMEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN ANYONE...

I get up and check my laptop...

Of course to check every camera...in this laptop,I can rewind the video that been recorded..

Where is she...Where is she....I'm so sleepy now Sana..Why can't you let me sleep peacefully?!And then,I saw Jihyo and her in front of Sana parents ..
Don't tell me-

Suddenly....I heard the alarm ringing-

Ahh shit,...Here we go again...

I grabbed my black hoodie and wear a cap and a mask then find a way to go there as soon as possible..Cause they're so dumb..I mean the guard.
I noticed,..Everytime something happened,the first place the will check were at the back area.

How stupid right?..It's not the first time this happened..There also that one time,where the alarm did ringing cause,..The maid burned something in the kitchen..so bad..

But you know,I noticed the guard  running to check at the back before coming here..What the hell is wrong with them?I mean,are they waiting for someone to die first before coming?
But if they saw it just a small things,they will leave immediately.

I guess that's how they trained in here...

Then I went there as soon as possible without getting caught...It's so dark here..I just keep moving and like I just pressing something..Gosh what is this-

Then there,I saw Sana about to run but I- Immediately grabbed her and shut her mouth as I don't know why the hell this wall really weird..It pushing us to the back and making both of us fall down.

"auch!" I caressing my hips.. "Tzuyu?!" Sana said as she turn her light on. "Auch it hurts my eyes!" I said as I cover my eyes. "Why are you here?!" She asked me.. "Shuuu-" I tried to making her lower her voice cause I'm afraid the guard will heard us..

"And also..damn,what is this place?" She ask while looking around..Damn what is this place?,in my version..

"Secret way to heaven." I jokingly said.

"Huh?!"

"Kidding..Also,why are you doing some stupid shit again?" I frown at her. "It's up to me...It's not you to decide what should I do." She glare at me- damn did she know WHAT I FELT?!

I'M DYING OF KEEP WORRYING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO I SHOULD HATE BUT THIS IS HOW SHE REPLIED TO ME?!YOU RUINED MY SLEEP,YOU KNOW!!!

"Nevermind..Let's check inside..Maybe there will be a way out there."  I said as I holding her hands..been walking for a minute,until...We heard people were talking.

"Are they really okay up there?" One of that guy spoke while me and Sana just listened to their conversation. "Yeah don't worry..They have a lot of works up there..None like us..We just have to keep an eye at this women only..But still got a big fees.." The other one said and making both giggle.

I wonder..what women?

"Awe by looking at her faces,we already made her suffer now..Do you think there might be a chances she will lost her memories again?"

"That's what Mr.Minatozaki told us to..I wonder,why he just didn't let us kill her already??Easy work for us and him,right?"

"But if I'm not wrong,..this women,..One of that Queen bestfriend?"