Disrespect || T.H.

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader

Warnings: nsfw, swearing

~

His grip around her was tight as they were escorted out of the car. The lights blinding as they both smiled softly before continuing off on their way. Her face pressed into his chest, as her hands gripped the side of his jacket, his sweet scent bringing a sense of comfort and ease as they were guided to the front entrance of the restaurant.

His eyes were wide as the anger sweeping through him was caged with the thought of her in his arms. Yet, that seemed to do little as the words they said bounced off the concrete and into his ears.

"Would you back the fuck up." he practically growls as his eyes meet one of the reports. He wasn't playing games and that was giving. Tom was protective when she was around, always keeping the interaction with the press to a minimum when they both were out and about.

His knuckles were white as they clasped tightly around the material of her shirt. Her heels stumbling lightly as someone reached for her forearm, the small gasp leaving her lips reaching his ears. Turning to see her eyes widen and fear written across her face he broke.

Unwrapping one arm swiftly from her body he pushed her slightly to the side as he leaned forward fist colliding with the mans face as her voice broke through the madeness around them.

"TOMMY"

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again!" He growled as security was quick to assure them both into the restaurant where his mother and brothers were waiting. His face was flushed as his eyes looked her over.

Quickly bringing her into his arms he wrapped his jacket around her. His warmth cunsuming her, as the a few tears escaped her eyes. His heart aching as he looked down at the beautiful girl.

"I'm so sorry baby." He sighed softly, wanting nothing more than to ease the pain. His whole night was ruined thanks to those wanting nothing more than a picture to sell.

"Tommy.." she whispered slightly as he tugged him closer. His head resting on top of hers as his eyes closed.

"Gosh darling.." he mumbled softly swaying them side to side. "I'm so sorry they touched you." He breathed out heart aching.

Looking up at him she was meet with the same eyes she loved. The ones she found comfort in, his eyes were glossed over with tears as her heart squeezed at the sight. She boy was hurting, they had hurt him.

"It's not your fault babe." she finally managed to squeeze out as he shook his head. His once perfectly styled hair now matted and tossed all over.

"But I could've prevented it." he huffed as she shook her head taken his face into her small hands. His eyes meeting her sparkling ones before she lightly brushed her lips against his.

"I'm fine baby."

"You promise me?"

"I promise now let's go Niki and the twins are waiting for us." she mumbled softly as he sighed pressing a feather light kiss onto her lips.