Lingerie || T.H.

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader

Warnings: soft but sexy?? fluff, a few curses, implied smut

~

It had been a long day, a stressful day of work that you unwillingly had to stay late for. All you wanted was to go home and be with your boyfriend. You had honestly just been thinking about having his arms around you your whole shift, the only thing getting you through it. So when you walked through the door, you instantly searched for those pretty, messy curls. But he wasn't in the living room or kitchen, leaving you no choice but to slip out of your shoes and make your way down the hall to your bedroom.

Still no sign of him, instead all you see is a tiny pink bag sitting on the bed. The next thing you notice is the dimmed lights and the way the curtains had already been drawn, something that you always did just before climbing in bed for the night. But knowing Tom, you had an idea of what his plans were and you were already striding toward the bed, grabbing the bag and removing the lacy black lingerie set inside. A small smirk pulls at your lips as he steps out from the ensuite bathroom.

"I saw it and couldn't resist." Tom leans against the doorframe, watching your every move as you hold the fabric between your fingers. You carry it with you, walking slowly over to stand in front of him.

"I'm glad you didn't," you whisper, reaching up to press your lips to his cheek and then across his jawline while his arms wrap around your waist. Tom's easy smile makes your heart skip, the one you had been thinking about all day and you can't help but glance down at his lips, sucking your bottom one between your teeth.

"How 'bout a little show hmm, Tommy?" You remove his arms from your waist, keeping your hands locked in his as you guide him over to the bed. Pushing on his chest gently, you ease him down on the mattress, instructing him to sit and wait. You cup his face, thumbs grazing along his cheekbones and lean down to kiss the corner of his mouth before disappearing into the bathroom.

"You know I'm not patient, darling," Tom yells and you imagine him sitting back on his forearms and huffing the way he always does when you keep him waiting a little too long. He's lucky you're not in the mood to take it slow. You chuckle behind the closed door, shaking your head as you strip from your work clothes and slip on the fragile garments. Taking a look at your reflection in the mirror, even you have to admit that it fit you perfectly. Every curve was defined in all the right places and, much like all the others he had gotten you, it made you feel sexy and powerful- which you were. Tom loved spoiling you like this, he knew how it made you feel, and he wanted you to feel that all the time. Because to him, you were those things with and without it. You were so beautiful to him and he did anything he could to make you confident in it, too.

"Oh hush, I'm not keeping you waiting long this time, baby." You tease, standing just a step out of the bathroom, posing first and watching as Tom takes you in. You watch as his dark eyes travel up and down your body, from your flushed face and down across your breasts, on your stomach and down your thighs. His throat bobbles as he swallows thickly, praising you silently to himself as you walk over to stand in front of him.

You take his hands again, slotting your fingers between his and guide him back into the sitting position you had left him in. He tries to place his hands on your hips but you back away, giving a slight shake of your head with a devious smirk. You twirl slowly, allowing him to see your ass- his favourite thing -all dressed up, well, barely, in his gift.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Tom mutters between shallow groans. He waited patiently, doing his best to take in every inch of you until he couldn't help himself. As you're still turned, you glance back when you hear him get up and move the few steps to stand behind you. He begins kissing along your shoulder, lips painting your skin with all the love he had for you. Then he moves farther down, bending slowly to litter the small of your back with gentle pecks of adoration as he hold your hips.

You giggle softly while his lips reach your outer thigh. It was all too much, as he knew exactly what he was doing, in all the right places and exactly how you loved it... gentle. Still needy and maybe a little impatience here and there, but always gentle. Slow, like all he ever wanted to do was this. Shower you in delicate kisses forever and he would never beg to do anything else.

"You're very sweet, you know that?" You say, complimenting him exactly as he deserved as you turn and pull him back up. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him in, head resting in the crook of his neck. Tom holds you tightly, leaning back to kiss your forehead before allowing you to push him back on the bed once again. Now he's all smiles, bringing out those cute little eye crinkles that appear as you climb up his body. Your thighs straddle his lap and you lay across his chest, nibbling gently below his ear.

"Mmm." His groan rolls off his tongue and your lips curve against his neck. Yours would follow soon after. His soft hands play along the skin of your stomach, holding you against him as if his life depended on it. But he only did it to make it easier to roll you over. To hover above you so he could continue praising your body with his lips, tattooing all of his favorite curves- that even the lingerie didn't show off quite as well as his own memory did- with the love that you deserved.