Four Dances || P.H.

Pairing: Paddy Holland x reader

Warnings: none

~

"What's this?" You chuckled looking at the four brothers side-by-side in a line, "Well, since your joining the Holland family, you have to dance with all 4 of us" Tom explained.

You looked to paddy and he gave me a simple smirk and shrugged, "Okay then, who's first?" You asked, "Oldest" Tom smiled "to youngest" continuing and looking to Paddy.

"Ah, so saving the best for last" you said as you took Tom's hand, "Yea- wait does that mean I'm the worst cause I'm first?" He asked as you moved into the dance floor.

"No, no Tom I didn't say that"

"Alright, who's the worst then?" He raised his eyebrows with a shit eating smirk

"Sam? Harry?.... Paddy?" He asked with the same expression still stuck on him

"Nope, no, no, no, I'm not doing this. I can't compare you guys, you are all the best" You smiled as he gave a nod, "Well maybe Paddy's a little more than you guys to me" You shrugged.

Tom gasped and pretend to be hurt then Sam appeared behind him, "My turn"

"Hello there" he smiled "General Kenobi" You smirked. Sam enjoyed Star Wars as much as you did, it's one of the things that brought you two closer.

"I've got a question" he said, "fire away"

"On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Paddy?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "Are you seriously asking me that?" you chuckled.

"Go on then, answer the question"

"On a scale of 1-10 huh?" you pretended to think for a while "to infinity and beyond" you smiled "perfect answer" he said. "Plus, I just married him, I think that would explain how much I love him" you added right before you switched to Harry.

"Y/N" he nodded, "Harry" you mimicked. "How's life?"

"Perfect" you replied looking over to paddy

"And how's yours?"

"Mmm, could be better" you giggled, "So glad to officially call you our sister"

"You've already been calling me that even when Paddy and I were still at our first month together" he chuckled.

"Welcome to the family" he whispered as he let go of me.

You were then caught be the youngest Holland, or better, your husband.

"Mrs. Holland" he gave a soft smile looking down at you, "It feels so right to call you that" he said as we move to the slow-dance music

"And It feels so right to be with you" you replied.

"How were they? They didn't tell you something... Embarrassing about me, did they?"

"No, no, you're good. Plus I think I already know every embarrassing thing about you" Paddy breathed out a chuckle.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Mrs. Holland"