Red hoodie || S.H.

Pairing: Sam Holland x reader

Warnings: Sam being a flustered bean

~

It was cold, the sound of rain drops hitting the roof as she lets out a soft sign. The sky was grey as you hugged the red sweater closer, this wasn't at all what you had in mind when you had woken up. Taken a seat on the window still, you rested your chin on the palm of your hand as you watched the gloomy weather before you.

You weren't sure how long it had been since you'd been window watching, but the rain had become a living fabric, something you could reach your hand through and let your fingers play.

"Y/n!"

You jumped at the sudden noise of the loud voice breathing through the silence. Sam's heavy foot steps echoed through the slightly empty flat as he searched for the girl that lived in it. You hadn't been living there long and you were in the process of finally picking and choosing your furniture and decorations.

Finally finding you, he stopped short. You looked absolutely breathtaking, your bare legs exposed and your torso covered by his missing red sweater. His cheeks flushed at the sight, your hair was a bit messy with glasses placed on your face. He smiled softly once your eyes meet his.

"Hey Sam" you smiled softly standing up making his cheeks flush as you tugged him into a hug, "How bad is it out there?" you sighed as he smiled softly, shaking out his wet hair causing you to squeal as the droplets hit your legs.

"It's a complete downpour"

You nodded your head with a hum as he smiled softly at you once again. You couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the way he was looking at you. Shifting on your feet, you tugged the sweater closer as his smile widened.

"Whaaat?"

"Nothing.."

You stomped your feet lightly as he chuckled softly at your antics. Running a hand through his hair, his flushed cheeks giving in.

"No like... it's just I can't believe you're wearing my clothes."

"What no, this is my brothers" you huffed out pulling the sweater only to realize it was indeed Sam's. Your lips formed a line as you tried to suppress your growing smile, and blush.

"It looks good on you"