Territorial || T.H.

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader

Warnings: mentions of sex, kissing, touching

~

The last thing Tom expected, when you and him lay in bed and kiss and you undress him with such vigor and whimper his name, is for you to flirt with his brother. You're not as subtle as you think, leaning into Harry and bumping his shoulder, leaning in to whisper words that Tom can't hear. But he knows they're flirty. He's jealous and he knows it, but he wants you to know that in this moment, you belong to him and not Harry.

The last straw is when you, Harry, and Sam are admiring the swans. Harry imposes the idea that the birds mate for life, implying suavely that he'd like to find his own girl to mate for life. The way he eyes you up and down as he says it has you blushing and Sam chuckling, almost oblivious to your and Harry's little game. However Tom, is dripping in envy, eyes narrowed and jaw clenched as he watches on.

Your little group moves on soon, you falling back towards the end to watch the hippos meander about. Paddy is beside you and glances up when you gasp. Then his eyes wander to where Tom's hand has landed. The way Tom looks down into your wide eyes is intimidating you, as you stare up at him, his hand gripping your ass so tight it's scary.

"Tommy-"

"Are you enjoying your time with Harry, angel? You seem to like him a lot right about now" you can tell by the tone of his voice, the look in his eyes that he's angry, jealous.

"Tommy, I didn't-"

"You do realize you're in public, right?" Paddy interrupts with low set eyebrows. Tom looks down to him, only letting up on his grip on your ass when Paddy takes another look at it. He moves his hand away, Paddy crossing his arms.

"Gross. You know you don't own her right? She's her own person" Paddy says matter-of-factly. You can't help but smile, glancing back up at an unamused Tom.

"I'm fully aware Paddy. It's just a game. Part of an act" Tom explains half-assed. Paddy cocks his head.

"Uh huh, sure" The three of you stopped has drawn the attention of Sam and Harry who turn.

"What the hell you slowpokes? What are you doing?" Sam hollers from a few feet away. Paddy starts away from the two of you.

"Tom's back here being territorial. He's feeling Y/N up" Paddy informs, the same brown eyes the two have, from Sam and Harry, meeting you and Tom. You swallow, blushing again but this time in embarrassment. Wrapping an arm around your waist, Tom points at Harry.

"She's mine and you better remember that" He warns. The corner of Harry's lips quirk and he holds his hands up.

"About damn time Holland. Was starting to wonder if you'd ever say it" Harry says. Glancing back down at you when Harry turns again, Tom glances at your lips.

"Paddy is right. I can't stake claim over yo-" you drag him in by a hold of his curls, lips crashing against his as you kiss him. He holds both of your hips, kissing you back. You smile into the kiss before pulling back.

"It's all part of the game Tommy. I want you to claim me" you purr up at him. He chuckles, pecking your lips once more.

"You're such a little vixen" Giggling, you reach down to take hold of his hand.

"Maybe you can be my mate for life Thomas" Tom chuckles again.

"I'd love to"