His only || H.H.

Pairing: Harry Holland x reader

Warnings: making out

~

It was close to impossible for him to gather a single thought if the look she was giving him. It seemed almost as if she was debating rather rush out the door or take a step closer. The gravity in her stare was dismissive, almost as if he was stripped bare as if she was seeing all of him and his emotions. As if in that very moment just by looking at him she was granted the access to all his secrets and deepest fears.

The white shirt hung loosely on her frame, her thighs exposed for the world to see. His breath hitched as she moved closer, her hands rested on his bare shoulders as her lips lightly brushed the skin of his neck. His eyes closed softly allowing the feeling of her warm lips kissing its way up his neck then down to his collarbone. His mind was hazy as his hands found her waist, the soft material of the shirt bunching up as he tugged her closer.

"Is that my shirt?" he managed to breathe out, voice hoarse and filled with lust. Her eyes meet his as she smiled softly, giving him the answer he needed. Her eyes were clouded with lust, as he tugged her closer. Lips barely touching, but close enough that her soft breathes hit his lips.

She nodded her head, as he pulled her against him. His hands travelled from her shoulders to her hips, then crept up behind her. The feeling of his palms against her flesh was enough to have her arching her body into his.

Blinking rapidly she watched as his eyes moved from her lips to her eyes than back again. At that moment she had no doubt that he was going to kiss her, that he was finally going to give in and give her what they both have been wanting, what they had been craving.

Too busy thinking of all the possible things that could happen between she nearly missed that fact, that they were now being lowered on his bed. The sheets cool against her hot skin. And the soft 'you have no idea what you do to me.' that slipped from his perfectly shaped lips. That had caught her off guard, to know that he felt just the slightest bit of what she was feeling.

"What are we doing?" she mumbled softly looking into his gaze. The eyes that held not only lust but affection. This was his chance to go back and change his mind. This was the moment where she was expecting him to release his hold like he's done many times in the past.

Attempting to move away, believing that's what he wanted from his lack of words, she untangled herself from his arms. She hoped this would relieve the tension building up within her. But instead, she found his grip firm and those heavy brown eyes locked on hers.

"What we should've done." He breathed as he leaned forward, his lips brushing the hollow of her cheek. He was going to kiss her and she was going to let him, he felt his heart beat quicken as he bowed his head a little, lips lightly brushing. A thousand and one different emotions ran through their veins as his lips touched hers. Feather-light moments, almost as if it were never there. Pulling away lightly, he looked back at her a hunger in his eyes she hadn't yet seen.

Desire swam through her veins as she pushed herself closer, their chest touching, and there breathes mixed. Taken a hold of his shoulders, she quickly pushed her lips against his. This time there was no questioning, it was desperate and shattering as all their cramped up emotions went flooding through the gates. The low moan that escaped the back of his throat and onto her lips causing her to shiver to shift closer to his body. Deepening the kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth tasting her, savouring her, but more importantly marking her.

She was his, and his only from this moment forward.