A very good morning || T.H.

Pairing: parent!tom Holland x parent!reader

Warnings: a little bit of suggestiveness because why not

~

Saturday mornings were one of the few things you constantly looked forward to in a week. After a stressful week at work that seemingly felt like it never ended, on top having to take care of your two wonderful, but high-maintenance children, along with keeping up with simple yet exhausting chores, the idea of waking up in the comfort of your own bed, in your own home, with no stresses of work or anything else for that matter; was what kept you going.

So here you were, sunken into your mattress with the duvet and sheets wrapped around your body, you rub your feet together in warmth and comfort, a fuzzy feeling coursing through your brain, peace and tranquillity. as you come to your senses, your eyes beginning to twitch under your hooded eyelids, you feel the familiar weight of your loved one's arm, protectively around your waist, making you smile to yourself.

Rolling over beneath his bare arm, you were welcomed to the face you were lucky enough to say is your husband's, Tom. You took in his heavenly features, admiring his still face and the slow, but heavy pace of his breaths as his chest rises and falls. His lips slightly parted as soft snores followed out, his eyelashes resting softly onto his skin. You shift yourself under the weight of him and the bedsheets, pressing yourself up against the angelic brunette, bringing your leg over his waist and sliding an arm around his own abdomen.

You laid in the comfort and protection of his arms, closing your eyes and feeling the moment, taking in the subtle warmth hitting your back from the that shone through the windows of your shared bedroom, Tom's sent filling your nose every breath you took, his own warmth radiating off of him and onto you, you snuggle in closer to your husband, cherishing the moment you occasionally catch yourself taking advantage of.

You looked up, admiring his peaceful state before stretching your neck to place a delicate kiss on his jawline, feeling the slight stubble tickle your lips. You then trail a line of kisses up his jawline to his cheek, then to his nose, then forehead, and lastly his lips, but as you're about to meet his lips with yours, you feel him stir from under you, now that you had managed to climb on top of him in order to spread your kisses.

Pushing yourself back a bit, hands on either sides of his head to hold yourself up, you watch as his eyes flutter open and he stretches out his entire body from underneath you. immediately when his vision clears from his groggy state, a smile forms on his face, a smile that never fails to make you swoon.

"Well good morning to you too, darling" Tom said groggily, clearing his throat from just waking up. He reached his hands to grab yours, pulling you so that you straddled his lap, his own hands fell to rest on your waist. His thumbs rubbed your hipbones as you smiled down to your husband, admiring him, thinking to yourself about how lucky you truly got.

You giggled, leaning down to attach your lips to his, giving him a wet, lovingly kiss on the lips, he smiled into the kiss, making you pull away, only a few inches away from his face.

"Morning, baby" you respond. You felt his hands slip under your shirt, that happened to be his, rubbing up and down your bare back, sending shivers down your spine at his touch. You rolled your hips in response, coincidentally earning a low groan from Tom.

"Care to continue what you were doing before I woke up and interrupted you?" Tom smirked, earning a chuckle from you as you rolled your eyes.

"In your dreams, Holland" you jokingly scoffed, sitting back up straight.

"Jokes on you, my dream just so happened to have you under me, beg-" he squinted until you playfully slapped his arm, cutting him off.

"Save it" you jested, making Tom laugh in response. His hands found your arms, caressing your arms up and down as you both fight the urge to break out in a cheeky smile.

"You know, it's really nice knowing you and your voice is the first thing I get to wake up to everyday" Tom shrugged, pursing his lips as he watched you and took in your beauty, absolutely astonished that you managed to always look so ethereal, with no effort.

"Oh shut it you big sap" you giggled, leaning down yet again to meet his lips, you inhaled when your lips meet, never getting tired of the feeling of his lips against yours.

"You're lucky you're cute" you teased as you pulled back quickly, only in a matter of seconds to find your lips back on his.

You could not complain about how this Saturday morning turned out.