Teddy || H.H.

Pairing: Harry Holland x reader

Warnings: fluff

~

Harry had just arrived home from a long week with tom, shooting some footage from the latest promo tour. He was more than ready to get back home to you and wanted to surprise you, so he didn't tell you when he was getting in from the airport.

When he walked in the dark house and walked in your bedroom, his heart swelled at the sight before him. you were asleep on his side of the bed, in a pair of his sweats and his hoodie, clutching onto the stuffed bear he had gotten you for your birthday the first year the two of you started dating.

He would quietly lay down his suitcase and crawl into bed behind you, kissing your cheek softly and wrapping his arms around you. You squirmed a bit, turning around and squeezing your eyes open and closed again, not believing the sight in front of you.

"your home." you whispered, your hand coming up to caress his cheek, almost like you thought that you were dreaming. "yeah love, I'm home. go back to sleep pretty girl." you smiled and snuggled into his chest, quickly falling asleep again. Harry smiled and closed his eyes, thankful that he was home with you again.

A/N: sorry for the short shot, I promise there will be longer ones to come <3