Lucky || S.H.

Pairing: Sam Holland x reader

Warnings: little bit suggestive

~

It was snowing outside, meaning you were cooped up indoors, well, it wasn't all bad. You had your boyfriend Sam with you, who just made this ten times more fun.

He had decided it would be a good idea to do a movie marathon, which you obviously weren't going to turn down.

You ran ahead of him to the kitchen, going on your tiptoes to reach the bags of popcorn in the top cupboard. Sam came up behind you, hoisting you up, you rolled you eyes.

"You take after your mum love, your tiny" he teased as he put you down, earning a bag of popcorn hitting his face.

"Oh shut up" you said as Sam handed you the bag back, kissing your forehead, "Awh come on darling, you know I love you" he said as he hugged you front behind. You hummed in response

____

You were sitting in between Sam's legs while the two of you were watching Thor: Ragnarok. You both began to laugh, you continuously repositioning yourself, accidentally rubbing against his crotch in the process. He let out a quiet groan.

"Do you have any idea what your going to me right now?" he mumbled, making you look up at him. His eyes were dark and he was biting his lip.

"I have no idea, what am I doing to you?" you asked innocently as you continue to move and reposition yourself, "Fuckkk Y/n, your lucky I love you" he said as he picked you up, putting you on his lap. You laughed, turning to look at the boy.

"I know exactly what I'm doing" you smirked, kissing the corner of his lips, making him growl. He grabbed your chin, guiding your lips to meet yours.

"Trust me, in a bit you won't" he pulled away, smirking.