Beta reading || H.H.

Pairing: Harry Holland x reader

Warnings: Harry being cute, one smut-ish joke

~

"Hi!" you grinned as Tom opened the door for you.

"Hey, Y/n, c'mon in" he smiled back, pulling you in for a one-armed-hug, "Good to see you, its been a while"

"Yeah, filming's been crazy" you answered, "Glad to be back here though"

"Well, Harry sure missed you. He hasn't stopped talking about you since he got home last night" Tom informed you, making you chuckle, "Glad you guys got to reunite though, he's much more tolerable now"

"Hey, I can hear you!" Harry called from the other room.

You laughed, shaking your head at Tom, "I'm glad we got to go out last night, but I missed you too, ya know?" you teased Tom, knowing Harry was still listening.

"Yeah? Missed you a lot" Tom said, playing along with you, "What d'ya say we hang out later, maybe grab some dinner together?"

"ALRIGHT GET IN HERE!" Harry yelled from the other room.

You and Tom laughed for a second before he held his arm out, gesturing you towards the living room.

Harry flashed you a bright smile from his spot on the couch, he was resting against the corner, half on the back of the sofa, half on the arm; he had one leg tucked under the back cushions, the other bent over the edge with his foot resting on the floor. He opened his arm towards you, his smile widening even more.

You practically skipped over, sitting down in front of him and starting to pull your legs towards you.

"Ah" he scolded, "No shoes on the couch, Tom will kill you"

You laughed lightly, knowing he was absolutely serious, putting your feet back to the floor, untying your laces, and toeing off your shoes, before pulling your legs up again and crossing them.

Harry was quick to lean forward, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder. He had his laptop open on the cushion next to you, a text document pulled up.

"Watcha working on?" you asked lightly, expecting him to not answer and close the lid.

"Oh just trying to write a script" he answered, snuggling into your neck, "actually" he pulled back, "Would you maybe want to read it? I'd love your input..." he trailed off.

You were stunned that he was willing to share with you; most things with him and work were kept very tight-lipped, either by his choice or the studios'. When you didn't answer right away, he started to get nervous.

"It's okay if you don't want to, darling, don't worry about it"

"No no no" you hurried, pulling the laptop across the couch and closer to you, "I want to" you smiled, "Just surprised you want to and can share with me is all"

You hunched forward over the screen, resting your elbows on the cushion and your chin in your hands. He followed you, one arm still wrapped around your middle, the other on the trackpad as he scrolled around the screen.

"Alright, so start here love" he whispered in your ear, "And don't be afraid to make suggestions if it doesn't sound good or doesn't make sense or something" he smiled, pressing a light kiss to your shoulder.

"Okay, babe" you smiled, leaning back into him, taking the weight off your arms, and starting to read.

His hand rubbed up and down your side gently, the other rested on your calf, as he hunched over you. He placed a few kisses to your neck and shoulder as you slowly read over the script.