Sweet melody || S.H.

Pairing: Sam Holland x reader

Warnings: kind cringey ig :/

~

Sam's fingers danced over the keys to the piano, making it look like it was the easiest thing ever. You looked at him as the soft music made you feel calm and relaxed. His face was concentrated, yet soft. You were seated beside him on the piano bench.

Sam turned his head as he finished the melody. His eyes met yours and you both smiled at each other.

He looked back down at the keys and started playing another melody. This one you knew, very well. It was the song 'Beauty and the Beast', from the movie. You started just humming the words, not really thinking too much about it.

When you came to the last chorus you were singing, not very loudly, but loud enough for Sam to easily hear you.

He finished playing the song, and turned around to face you, lifting the leg that was closest to you over the piano bench. You did the same, so that the two of you were facing each other, knees touching.

"You have a really pretty voice" Sam spoke softly.

You looked down at your hands, trying to hide your blushing face from him. He let out a soft chuckle at your action. His hand grabbed on to yours, squeezing it in a comforting way.

You lifted your head up, your eyes meeting his. You moved your free hand up and wrapped it around his neck.

"You're really good at the piano" you said, almost in a whisper.

Moments like these were the best. You felt like you and Sam were to only two people in the world.

He used his free hand to move a strand of hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Should we kiss? I feel like we should kiss"
you chuckled and gave him a nod, "we really should"