Photoshoot || T.H.

Pairing: Tom Holland x fem!reader

Warnings: just Tom being a cute bean

~

You'd been modelling for about an hour now for this upcoming niche clothes company. They had you put on lots of different outfits which you actually really liked, considering the fact that you also just love your job in general. It gave you confidence, it was fun and it payed really well. Like, really well.

You had only 2 outfits left so which was good because you were starving. As you looked over at the snack table, you saw a man looking straight at you. And a hell of a good looking man. He was wearing a light blue shirt, only buttoned half way up so you could see his pecks, paired with matching Gucci trousers and large silver rings. He rocked a stunning tan, his hair beautifully fluffy and to top it off, a jawline that could cut steak.

"Yeah I know, cant believe he's in the studio!" the photographer practically squealed.

"What? Who is he?" you asked, unwillingly drawing your eyes away from the handsome man.

"What do you mean who is he?! That's Tom Holland" he whispered. You raised your eyebrow, still unsure of who this guy was.

"He's Spiderman?!" He face palmed.

"Oh yeah! Wow so he's like, a big celebrity then" you chuckled, starting to model again whilst still chatting.

"You can say that again"

As Tom studied himself in the mirror, he settled his eyes on the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

You posed like there was no one in the room, hopping from an adorable smile to a sexy smirk with every click of the camera. Your eyes shone with passion, you enjoyed every moment of your modelling. You flipped your hair to the side in a swift, majestic motion and shone the brightest grin Tom had ever seen.

In an instant, you were laying on back in a seductive position, her mouth slightly gaped open looking straight into the lens with a soft glare. Tom could tell you had two sides and he wanted to learn all about them.

You were happy that you only had about 10 minutes left as that Tom Holland guy was putting you off. You couldn't stop thinking about him. You swore you locked eyes with him for a while and it was magical, like everything around you had stopped.

You just wanted to run your fingers through his soft hair and have those gorgeous hands wrapped around your waist and-

"Y/n! Hellooooo? We need you off the floor now, Tom's coming over" the photographer snapped you out of your trance.

"Sorry" you apologised as you got up.

"Need a hand love?" A deep voice growled from behind you. And my lord, even voice was sexy.

You turned around and just looked at his reached out hand, almost scared to look at him. You plucked up the courage to lift you head and let's just say, you definitely locked eyes with those brown orbs this time.

"Yeah thanks" grabbed his hand and he pulled me up gently. I watched as his muscle bulged whilst helping you up.

"Thank you." you smiled, "No problem, you looked great. I mean you look great now but you know, I meant the modelling part" the words tumbled out of his mouth adorably as he scratched the back of his head.

"Thank you" you giggled.

"So, do I get to know your name or are you only limited to saying 'thank you'?" he grinned.

"What if my name was 'thank you'?" you smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, then that would make my day ten times more interesting." he laughed.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n! And what's your name?" you knew his name of course but didn't want to seem impolite.

"Tom, Tom Holland." he smiled softly. "Well good luck with your photoshoot Holland, see you around." you smiled, walking away.

"See you around Y/n" he said, walking backwards to the crowd of people. You giggled and turned to walk away.

Oh boy was this going to be interesting.