Pool dates || S.H.

Pairing: Sam Holland x reader

Warnings: touching, Sam being a little bit horny

~

"Ooh! It's so cold!" Gracie shrieks. She had just surfaced, having been tossed into the water by Haz. He dove in after her, splashing you in the process. On this hot summer day, you welcomed the coolness of the water, but you didn't welcome the wetness in your hair that would take ages to dry.

"Haz!" you chided.

"Sorry, Y/N," he called. But he was already engrossed with his girlfriend picking her up in the water so that her legs were wrapped around his waist. Tom was horsing around with his girlfriend as well; her legs were dangling over his chest as she sat high on his shoulders.

Behind you, Harry and Sam both canon-balled into the pool, sending waves crashing into the rest of you. Your best friend, and Harry's girlfriend, (Y/F/N) swam up to you, looking amazing in a bikini you'd helped her pick.

"Aren't they adorable?" she asked you, referring to the twins and their shenanigans.

You laughed. "They're idiots."

"But we love them."

"We love them," you agreed.

Sam grabbed your from behind and you screamed. Your friend laughed at his antics, until Harry did the same to her. Then it was your turn to laugh.

"You're all wet, doll," Sam teased in a low voice.

"Very funny, Sam. I'm tired of being wet though. Sunbathe with me?"

"Of course."

The two of you exited the pool, heading for your sun-warmed towels. The other couples soon followed. You spread your body out on the soft surface, basking like a lizard. Sam cuddled up with you, his head on your chest and his wet hair falling on your neck.

"This looks good on you," Sam said, playing with your bikini strap. He slid one had underneath the top piece. "Sam," you hissed. You looked over to the next towel to see if anyone was paying attention. Your friend and Harry were busy making out and Haz and Tom were canoodling their respective girlfriends. Sam squeezed your tit under your suit and you bit back a moan.

His lips found yours and you moved in sync. Sam continued to massage your breast, thumbing your nipple every once in a while. Sam smelled of chlorine, but his lips were soft on yours and he was making you feel so good that you didn't mind. The heat between your was electric and soon you were wondering if the two of you could sneak off somewhere.

Before you could decide, Tom interrupted. "Who wants to go in the hot tub?" he called to the whole gang. "Me!" your friend shouted. In seconds, the group had relocated and you and Sam were alone.