Heard it all || P.H.

Pairing: Paddy Holland x reader

Warnings: kissing, a bit of making out

~

You and Paddy had a tradition of having a movie night, and tonight was no different. Since he had been away for a while with his brothers, it had been a long time since you two had spent time with each other.

So here you were, all ready with popcorn and nachos and pizza and fizzy drinks. You had practically begged to get disney movies and Paddy being the boy smitten with his best friend decided to oblige gladly.

You were lying on the couch lazily, watching 'Moana', cuddled up with each other and a blanket on you because being cozy is the best feeling ever.

Your head was lying lazily on Paddy's chest, his arms holding you close to him. You could smell his comforting smell and maybe hints of his perfume he always liked to wear and it always enticed you.

His fingers occasionally stroked your hair, which felt really good. At one point it kind of made you sleepy. You decided to close your eyes and rest your head on his lap, allowing him to stroke your hair more, enjoying the feeling of his fingers.

You hadn't actually fallen asleep but Paddy thought you were. He looked at your resting and peaceful face and had a lovestruck smile on his face.

Right then Harry entered the hall to go to the kitchen and his eyes fall on you two and he can't help but smirk at his little brother.

"So, finally together, eh? took you both long enough" Paddy rolled his eyes at his brothers statement.

"Yeah I wish. we're just friends, Harry" he sighed as he stroked your hair again.

"Right, i can see that very clearly" Harry chuckled sarcastically.

"I- uh fine, I like her, alright. I really, really like her, and perhaps in love with her, but I don't know how to go and say it. so just leave it" Paddy said as he ignored the pang in his chest.

You had heard all of this, unknowest to them both. You couldn't but mentally do your happy dance as you smiled in your sleep, and you felt butterflies in your stomach when he said 'love', so you decided to speak, surprising them both.

"And what makes you think i don't like you?"
both their heads turned to you. Paddy was now full-on blushing and looking so cute and precious you could have just kissed then and there.

"Oh I uh, didn't want to spoil anything between us. wait did you hear everything?" he stuttered as you chuckled lightly at his nervous state.

"Well yeah, I wasn't asleep, your fingers were very relaxing though" you giggled.

"Oh i see" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. You sat up so that you were facing him.

"Did you really mean it Paddy? Do you like me?" you asked as he looked at you.

"I think love is more appropriate here" "shut up Harry!" Paddy said, although he was smiling.

"Well ok he is right, I'm practically in love with you. Do you like me too?" you smiled and pecked his lips "I don't like you, I love you too"
you kissed him again and then pulled back, giggling.

"I'm happy for you guys but please don't make me an uncle right now, I beg you" you scrunched your nose as you threw a cushion at him.

It wasn't long before Tom and Sam found out, and it was safe to say they were ecstatic.

Tom came running up the stairs to congratulate his brother on finally getting the balls to admit his feelings, when he walked in on you two making out heavily on Paddy's bed with you on his lap.

Tom let out a shriek as he covered his eyes, making you jump off the bed.

"For fucks sake Tom, did you never learn how to knock?!" you said as he mentally tried to erase the image from his mind.

Harry came to see the commotion and sneakily clicks a picture before running downstairs to tell his parents.

And that was just the beginning of endless teasing from everyone in the family.