𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 ─ 𝖼.𝖽

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗺𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

𝘄𝗰: 𝟵𝟯𝟱

"thank you for letting me come along mr diggory," you thanked the older diggory

"oh please, call me amos y/n dear. and it's no worry, your cedric over here refused to come unless you were," amos signalled to the brunette holding my hand.

"alright father no need to embarrass me in front of my girlfriend," cedric rolled his eyes burying his face into his hands.

"mr diggory!" a red-headed came up to the three of you. a group of children behind him.

"mr weasley!" amos shook arthur's hand.

"hello y/n!" fred and george ran up to you simultaneously, picking you up as they hugged you.

"well hello twins," you smiled when they finally put you down.

"hey gin, ron, hermione, and little harry potter," you ruffled the boy's hair. he looked away shyly, a light tint growing on his cheeks.

"mr weasley," you shook the father's hands, "good to see you again y/n."

"i see you two know each other?" amos raised his eyebrows.

"y/n came over to the burrow for the summer of her and the twin's third year," arthur explained.

"how lovely, this is my son cedric,"

"of course. the children have told me about him, a brilliant wizard this one," arthur pat cedric's shoulder.

"we best be off then! everyone grab hold of the boot," amos stuck out the boot.

"brilliant wizard my arse, considering all the snogging you do during classes," you whispered so only cedric could hear.

"oh sod off, don't act like you aren't part of it either," cedric smirked.

you placed one hand on the boot, and cedric put his over yours.

you soon found your body twisting and turning, doing flips, then you landed perfectly on your feet just outside the quidditch stadium.

cedric on the other hand, was laid flat on his back the ground groaning.

"oh cedric, i know you love me very much but you don't have to kiss the ground i walk on," you placed a hand over my heart dramatically.

"help me up," he huffed.

"fine," you stuck your hand out for him.

cedric grabbed it and pulled you down onto the ground with him under you.

he led out a mischievous grin as you landed on his chest.

"godrics you're annoying."

"shut up," cedric teased.

"make me," you grinned.

cedric pushed you closer to him by your neck and attached his lips to yours.

"ahem," mr diggory cleared his throat awkwardly and you quickly pulled away.

"oh come on y/n, you're going to miss the bloody game with all that snogging," fred pulled you away from cedric, helping you back on your feet.

fred and george swung their arms over your shoulders, making kissing noises as the three of you followed arthur into the stadium.

"you love her don't you?" amos asked his son as they walked side by side.

"i think i do," cedric said rather confidently.

"i see the way you look at her, it's the same way i look at your mum," amos face fell at the thought of his wife.

"oh come on father, it wasn't your fault," cedric tried to cheer his father up.

"blimey dad! how far up are we?" ron exclaimed as all of you climbed up what felt like your 100th flight of steps.

"well put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know," a posh voice spoke from below you.

"father and i are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of cornelius fudge!" draco boasted.

lucius saw you standing in the group, "y/n?"

"father. draco." you greeted your father and brother.

when your father and mother got a divorce, you chose to live with narcissa while draco chose to live with lucius.

your mother and you lived in a large cottage just off of ottery st catchpole. that's actually how you met cedric, you would often read by the lake and he did too. you noticed he seemed rather familiar and struck a conversation with him, realising you both went to hogwarts.

"you're welcome to join us if you'd like y/n," your father offered.

"no thank you, i'd rather stay with them. they feel more like family to me than you ever will," you spat.

lucius glared at you and walked away. draco made eye contact with you, and you saw him crack a small smile.

no matter how much he reminded you of your father, you still loved draco endlessly. he was your baby brother and you often owled him in secret.

"hey you alright?" cedric placed a comforting hand around your waist.

"yea i'm alright," you softened into his embrace.

you made your way to your seats and gripping onto the railing, looking over it.

soon the bulgarian team's mascots walked out onto the field.

ron, harry and the twins were basically shooting heart eyes at the veelas. they were almost falling off the railings, hermione and ginny having to hold them back before they actually did.

cedric however, was unaffected by them. instead, his eyes stayed glued to you, admiring each and every one of your features.

"hey lover boy, stop staring." you teased.

"i can't help it love, you're beautiful," cedric rested his face on his palm, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"more than those veelas?"

"definitely more than those veelas," cedric placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

the two of you enjoyed the rest of the match, not knowing that the worst was just about to come.