𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 ─ 𝗈.𝗐

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟴𝟲𝟵

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 :)

y/n picked up the daily prophet from her vanity as she read it while getting ready

𝐏𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐏

there was a picture of the team just below the headline. her beautiful husband stood proudly holding onto his broom.

"oh oli i miss you so much," y/n sighed as she held the paper in her hands.

"mama?"

y/n's head whipped around to the doorway of her bedroom.

her almost 2 year old son stood by the door in a puddlemore united onesie his father had gotten him, binky in hand.

"yes baby?" y/n smiled as the little boy ran up to her, pulling him into her lap.

"i hungry," baby jaxon frowned.

"what do you want to eat jaxy?" y/n took the binky out of his hands and placed the cover over it.

"pancaise," jaxon grinned.

"alright baby, whatever my little prince wants," y/n chuckled at the way jaxon pronounced pancakes.

she held her son at her hip as she trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"i'm gonna put you down while i make your pancakes okay?" y/n put jaxon on his high chair by the kitchen counter as she started on the cooking.

soon the sweet aroma of freshly made pancakes filled the room.

y/n piled them onto a plate, dousing it in maple syrup.