𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: the orphanage. you and tom got approached by a breaded man one day and your lives changed from that point on.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: tom is nowhere near sentimental, so he wouldn't say anything like 'your personality'. honestly? you were always there for him and so you were the only person who he cared for.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: his confidence. he exhumed it and you often envied that trait of his.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: y/n. that stone cold bitch would never be caught dead calling you a pet name.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: tommy. he hated that nickname but you got a free pass because he cared about you and all that minging shit.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: when you bit your lip. you usually did not do it purpose, you had a habit of chewing on your lip when you were nervous

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: saturday nights by khalid, 'all the things that i know, that your parents don't, they don't care like i do, nowhere like i do'.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: as if you would ever see tom riddle watching the telly.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: holding you close like you were a baby.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: you would wake up earlier than him and make him coffee while he thanks you with a kiss

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: tom was one to get extremely jealous. if anyone did so much as to merely look in your general direction, tom would hex them or jinx them. sometimes if they went overboard, he'd get physical with them the muggle way.