𝖼𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝖽𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗒

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: the yule ball. both of your dates had gone off with other people to snog and you were left alone with no dance partners. he invited you for a dance which you accepted gratefully.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: your heart. and your arse...but your heart. he loved how you always put others before yourself. oh and did i mention your arse?

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: his patience for you. even when you were in a pissy mood and overreacted over everything and anything, instead of getting mad at you, he'd either give you the space you needed or pull you into his embrace.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: honey, because you're as sweet as honey.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: my love. something about being reminded that he was yours anytime you called him made his heart swell.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: you in his clothes.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: thinking out loud by ed sheeran, "i will be loving you till we're 70".

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: twilight. only because he thinks he looks an awful bit like edward.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: telling you how much he loves you and lots of cuddles

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: his hair a mess as his legs are tangled up with yours. his hands running up and down your bare spine.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: being the hufflepuff he was, he would simply walk up to you with his hand on your waist. he was not one to get jealous since he knew how much you adored him and how you would never even think of betraying his trust.