𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒 ─ 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟱𝟵𝟴

"girl dorms on the left and boys on the right, up you go

"girl dorms on the left and boys on the right, up you go. first years' curfew is at 9, lights out by then or you can spend next week cleaning the dungeons with filch," percy instructed sternly.

you shot percy a quick wink that no one seemed to have noticed and he returned it with a small smile.

the new gryffindors scurried to their various assigned rooms, not wanting to get told off by the head boy further.

you peered up from your book and made sure there was no one else in the common room before setting it down on the coffee table and hopping up from the sofa you were on.

you dove into percy's chest as he gave you a tight hug.

"i miss you," you spoke into your hair, rubbing his hand up and down your back.

"i missed you too," you placed a kiss on his chest.

"i heard from george that you made head boy!" you picked your head up to look at him.

"i got the letter over the holidays, i wanted to wait till i told you in person. but i guess my brothers have too big of mouths," percy tugged on the collar of his robe to show you the pin.

"i'm so proud of you perce," you placed your hand on his cheek and tiptoed to peck him on the lips.

when you heard the sound of the portrait opening up, you quickly pulled away from percy.

"what's going on here?" george asked with a smirk on his face.

"nothing," you responded as you fixed your robe.

"none of your business," percy eyed his red headed brother down.

"no need to be rude," george put his hand up in defence as he trotted up the stairs to his dorm, "goodnight y/n!" he shouted before entering the dorm he shared with fred.

"he's going to find out one way or another, you know how george is, he likes to butt his nose into everything," you said.

you and percy had been dating for a year now, but he did not want his family to know. it was not that he was ashamed of you, merlin no, he was beyond grateful everyday to be yours. he just did not want his family to make a big deal out of it.

most of the weasley's were clueless of your relationship, but ever since george had caught percy sending you a letter over the summer holidays, he started growing suspicious.

"then i'll just have to hex him before he manages to find out," percy grinned.

"dumbledore must've not known your mischievous side to have appointed you head boy," you jokingly gave him a nudge.

"i'm only ever comfortable around you love," he ruffled your hair.

he checked his wrist watch and let out a sigh, "i have a prefect meeting with professor mcgonagall now, i'm sorry we couldn't spend much time together today."

"that's alright, i'm so happy you got the position you wanted, i'll see tomorrow okay?" you walked over to pick up your textbook.

"we can sit by the courtyard before breakfast," percy suggested.

"i'd love that, goodnight perce," you gave your boyfriend one last hug.

"goodnight y/n, i love you," he pressed a kiss on your head.

"i love you more," you replied, your voice muffled from his school robes.