𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 ─ 𝗈.𝗐

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲

𝘄𝗰: 𝟲𝟳𝟰

"i have practice now love," oliver closed his potions textbook

"mhmm, i'm gonna finish up my essay then i'll go to the field and watch you practice," i continued scrubbing in my parchment.

"alright, see you princess," oliver walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"later captain," i winked as oliver walked out of my dorm.

i spent the next hour or so completing my homework and was finally done. i looked at the clock and there was still an hour of practice left.

i left my dorm and walked onto the quidditch field only to see the hufflepuff team practicing.

was it not gryffindor's turn to use the field today?

cedric saw me on the field and flew down to where i was.

"hey ced, where's oliver and the team?"

"you didn't hear? oliver fell off his broom during practice, they're all in the hospital wing right now."

before cedric could get a reply from me, i started sprinting back into the castle rushing to the hospital wing.

when i got to the entrance of the hospital wing, the other 6 gryffindor team members were waiting outside.

"hey y/n," fred greeted.

"where's ollie is he okay?" i asked frantically.

"mdm pomfrey's attending to him now, she made us wait outside," george explained.

i started nervously chewing on my nails, pacing back and forth.

i hope ollie's okay.

"stop pacing y/n you're making me dizzy," harry put a hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"how did this even happen?" i asked with an exasperated sigh.

"well oliver was discussing strategies while we were in the air and quite literally slipped off his broom," angeline explained.

the double doors of the hospital wing opened, revealing mdm pomfrey.

"how's oliver? is he alright?" i bombarded the matron with questions.

"yes ms y/l/n, he's awake and healed now. only one of you may visit him as he is still not feeling his best," mdm pomfrey informed us and we thanked her.

fred was about to walk into the wing when angeline and katie pulled him back, "let y/n see him you dimwit," alicia smacked his chest.

"oh, right. sorry about that mrs wood," fred grinned at me, using his fingers to salute me.

i hurried past the doors and saw an injured oliver lying on one of the hospital beds

"godric ollie what did you do," i gasped at the cuts and bruises littered all over my boyfriend's body.

"well hello to you to darling," oliver managed to stifle out a chuckle.

"are you alright? does it still hurt?" i placed a hand on his cheek.

"i'm doin' just fine dear no worries. i'm a big boy," oliver held his head high.

"alright alright," i ran my hands down his arm, earning me a wince from the boy.

"and you said it doesn't hurt," i rolled my eyes at the prideful boy.

"maybe just a lil," oliver scrunched his nose up.

i rolled the sleeve of his uniform on his arm and placed a soft kiss on the scratch.

"where else does it hurt?"

oliver lifted up his shirt slightly to reveal an almost healed gash across his abs. i placed another soft kiss on it.

oliver then pointed to his forehead, and i kissed the bruise on it.

then his cheek, which had a cut on it.

when i had kissed almost every injury on his body, i sat down on the edge of the bed and combed oliver's hair with my hands.

"love, there's one more part that hurts," oliver pointed to his lips.

"even while injured you're still cheeky arent you?" i teased the boy.

he only pouted his lips and closed his eyes waiting for the contact.

i leaned down to his face and placed a loving kiss on it.

"i love you so much oliver duncan wood," i mumbled against his lips.

"i know," oliver smiled into another kiss.