𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 ─ 𝖺.𝗉

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵

𝘄𝗰: 𝟲𝟮𝟲

i was walking to the great hall after potions for lunch when someone ran up to me

"oh come on y/n just one date please," the tiny year one clasped his hands in front of me a whiney tone in his voice.

"draco, that's adorable but as i said before, i'm already taken," i chuckled, "plus i'm 5 years older than you," i ruffled his hair.

i felt a familiar hand wrap around my waist, and a kiss on the side of my head.

"yea malfoy, she's mine," adrian joked at the blonde boy.

"i will get her one day, you'll see," draco eyed adrian down, "your arse is grass pucey," he spat, "goodbye y/n," his tone changed to a lovey-dovey one.

"he gets on my bloody nerves," adrian mumbled as he dropped the hand around my waist to hold mine.

"i think his little school girl crush is kinda cute."

adrian let out a scoff.

"awh is little adrey jealous?" i cooed, pinching his cheek.

he smacked my hand away and glared at me.

"oh my godrics you're actually jealous!" i laughed.

i couldn't believe he was jealous of the eleven year old. adrian let go of my hand and quickened his pace, walking away from me.

i quickly ran back up to him and grabbed his hand again.

"oh come on ade," i poked his ribs with my finger.

he didn't say anything, only keeping his head straight as he continued walking to the great hall.

i stopped in my tracks, causing him to stop as well. i then stepped in front of him so that i was now facing him.

adrian refused to make eye contact with me, instead stared at the ceiling like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"adrian alexander pucey."

he quickly snapped his head down to look at me. he knew i only called him by his full name when i was being serious.

i placed a hand on his cheek, "i'm sorry for teasing you, you know i only love you right?"

i stood on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his nose because i knew how much he loved it when i did that.

his face softened, but he quickly composed himself and the stern look returned.

"a kiss," he stated.

"what?"

"a kiss, then i'll forgive you."

"oh alright you big baby," i pulled him down by his collar and put my lips on his.

adrian then started to push me towards the wall, till my back hit against it lightly, causing me to let out a small gasp.

the brunette took this opportunity to slide his tongue into mine as i ran my hands through his hair and tugged on it. before the kiss could get too heated we heard footsteps echo through the empty hallways.

"mr pucey! ms y/l/n!" mr snape bellowed, causing us to jump and pull away.

i quickly fixed my robes while adrian combed his hair with his fingers.

"as much as i understand it is now lunchtime, i don't see why you two find the need to eat each other's faces off in the halls."

adrian and i stood in front of the professor with our heads down.

"i will let you two off with a warning, get to the great hall now."

"thank you professor," i replied, quickly grabbing adrian's arm and pulling him away from the awkward situation.

"godrics that was embarrassing," i whispered to adrian, facepalming myself.

"he should've just stayed watching and let the show carry on," the boy smirked.

i rolled my eyes and ushered him into the large doors of the great hall.