𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗐

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: herbology. you were partners and tablemates ever since third year.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: peter can't possibly just choose one thing! he loved your smile, your personality, your heart, your kindness. all peter knew was that you were too good for him and sometimes wondered just how did he deserve to be yours. he would get insecure at times but you always went out of your way to remind him just how wonderful he was and that he deserved you just as much as you deserved him.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: how much of an absolute sweetheart he was. he was an absolute softie for you, his whole personality was a giant floofball anyway but he treasured you with every inch of his body.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: princess

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: my sweet

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: when you tugged on his hair.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: no judgement by niall horan, 'we don't have to prove nothin', when you're with me, no judgement'.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: up. he would cry at the beginning and you would pull him close to you and kiss the tears away.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: you littered him with kisses everywhere, especially on his nose which he loved.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: many giggles and ticklish kisses between you both.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: peter was too timid to stand up to them and you knew that, so you would walk away before they could even begin to flirt with you.