𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: on the hogwarts express in your first year. you and theodore had been friends all along. you two were a friends-to-lovers trope, years of mutual pining.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: how well the two of you communicated. you and theodore never had many problems throughout your relationship since you would always talk it out with one another.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: how emotionally intelligent and supportive he is.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: babe

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: babe, it was simple but the two of you liked it.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: when you would yell at him. it made fights between the two of you just that bit better because it always ended with the both of you having a good time.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: lover by taylor swift, 'the girl in my story has always been you'.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: any horror movie because it meant you would snuggle extra close to theodore as you hid your face in the crook of his neck.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: takes care of you like you're a porcelain doll and constantly going on about how he doesn't deserve you

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: your chest was his pillows and his arms would be wrapped tightly around your torso while you ran your hands through his hair.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: they would never get the chance to because theo was always by your side. having spent his growing years always by your side, he'd become emotionally attached. you were the same with him as well.