𝗉𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋 ─ 𝖺.𝗉

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟯𝟴𝟳

"ade, hun, could you get darcie ready please?" you shouted from the bathroom as you applied your makeup

"darcie, c'mere," adrian ran after his daughter, holding the purple jumper in his hands, "darcie please, your mum's going to have my head if you're not dressed in five."

darcie however, had other plans as her giggles filled the small flat. she ducked out of adrian's arms and ran into your bedroom still in her pyjamas.

the toddler bumped into your legs as you walked out of the bathroom.

"darcie mae pucey," you scolded, "arms up."

she listened and did as you instructed.

adrian handed you darcie's jumper as you put it on for her.

"thank you for being a good girl," you picked your daughter up and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

you placed her on the bathroom counter and brushed her hair, tying it into two pigtails.

"why does she only listen to you?" adrian whined as he buttoned his shirt up, cuffing the sleeves.

"because you've spoiled her too much," you rest your hand on his chest and fixed his collar, turning back around to finish darcie's hair.

"you're daddy's little princess aren't you?" you wiggled darcie's nose as she squealed.

you felt adrian's chest against your back as his hands rested on your waist, "you're daddy's little princess too arent you?" he whispered.

your eyes widened as you choked on air, "adrian!"

"i'm not wrong," you watched him shrug through the reflection of the mirror. he then moved your hair to the side and peppered kisses along your neck.

"not now ade, we're meant to have dinner with the bletchleys soon," you attempted to push adrian away.

"then we'll have to be quick," adrian spoke against your neck.

you grabbed your wand off your counter and carried darcie in your arms. you apparated the both of you into your parents' living room, "hi mum, hi dad, look after darcie for a bit would you? thank you, love you, i'll be right back."

you appeared in front of adrian once again.

with a mischievous grin on his face, adrian threw you onto your bed as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across your bedroom.