𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌 ─ 𝗆.𝖻

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝘄𝗰: 𝟱𝟴𝟴

"hey davis, hi milzey," y/n smiled as she sat herself down by the two best friends in the great hall

"hi princess," miles kissed the cheek of his girlfriend.

"hey," tracey mumbled, playing the food on her plate with her fork.

"what were you guys talking about?" y/n asked while she fixed herself a plate of food.

"quidditch, i can't wait for the game later, you'll be cheering on the stands for me right?" miles raised his eyebrows.

"mhmm of course," y/n grinned as she tapped her pointer on his nose, "i'll be cheering for you as well trace!" y/n looked over to the girl sitting opposite them.

tracey rolled her eyes as she let out a groan, slamming her palms on the table as she stood up and stormed out of the hall.

"is she alright? what's wrong?" y/n was worried by the girl's sudden outburst.

"i dunno," miles shrugged.

"should we go check on her?"

"nah she'll be fine, eat up darling," miles pushed y/n's plate closer to her.

"what's your problem davis?" miles asked as he sat across from tracey in the courtyard.

"nothing," tracey grunted, folding her arms.

"well it's obviously not nothing."

"ever since you and y/n started dating, it's like everything we do involves her. godric she's so fucking annoying all the time. and didn't she just break up with malfoy? i didn't peg you as someone who would date a slut." tracey spat.

"don't talk about my y/n like that, you of all people know what happened between her and malfoy," miles furrowed his brows in anger.

"are you really standing up for her right now?" tracey scoffed, "choose. me or her?"

"you can't make me choose tracey!" miles protested.

"i can. either me, your best friend of eight years or the girl you've been dating for barely a month."

miles sat on the ottoman in the common room by the fire, legs spread while he rested his forearms on his knees, fiddling with the fingers on his fingers, a solemn look on his face.

"hey miles?" y/n's soft voice broke miles out of his trance.

"um hey darling, can we talk?" miles had a straight look on his face.

"oh...um...yea," nervousness filled y/n as she took a seat on the loveseat opposite him.

"davis made me choose, either i stay being her friend, or continue to date you," miles sighed.

"oh...it's fine, i-i understand..i did really like you miles..alot," y/n voice shook as she began to stand herself up from the sofa.

"wait what? princess no," miles immediately grabbed onto y/n's hand, pulling her down on his lap.

"i chose you y/n, i'd always choose you," miles placed a hand on y/n's cheek.

"really?" a glimmer of hope filled the girl's eyes, but it quickly turned into guilt.

"yes really."

"but you shouldn't have, she's been your best friend since you were 9," y/n stared at the ground below her.

"if she was making me choose between the both of you, she doesn't deserve to be my friend at all," miles tilted her head up to make her face him.

"i don't regret my decision my love, not one bit. and don't you dare feel guilty, because even if i had to pick again, you will always be my first choice," miles tucked the strand of loose hair behind her ear.

y/n couldn't help but let out a small smile as his cheeks tinted pink.

"there's that smile i love, my beautiful y/n," miles cooed at the girl.