𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 ─ 𝗈.𝗐

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟭𝟯𝟮𝟴

"oliver," percy shook the boy

"huh? what?" oliver snapped out of his daydream.

"lesson's over, we can leave now," percy explained as he packed his quill into his bag.

oliver had spent the whole lesson admiring the girl that sat on the seat by the table ahead of him, directly in front of where he sat.

"y/n, come on, if we get to the great hall too late we're going to have to sit with the first years again," lucian nudged your arm lightly.

"oops, okay okay i'm coming," you shoved your parchments into your bag and swung it over your shoulder, rushing out of the charms classroom.

ever since oliver received his timetable for the school year and found himself in the same charms lesson as you, he had started an ever-growing crush on you.

it started off more as a sight for sore eyes thing, you were simply something for his eyes to ogle at during professor flitwick's lectures.

but over the course of the year, he'd notice the beautiful features on your face and your small habits that were easily overlooked by others.

he'd watch how anytime professor flitwick were to ask the class a question, you would pick your head up slightly then slump into your seat, almost as if you knew the answer but was too shy to raise your hand.

he had also noticed how your nose would twitch slightly whenever a cold breeze were to brush past the classroom, and how you would pull your robes closer to your body to warm yourself up.

no matter how much oliver adored you, he could never admit it. not to his friends, and certainly not to you.

he was the captain of the gryffindor quidditch team while you were in slytherin. your best friend was the slytherin beater for godric's sake.

it was the last class of the day and you and lucian were making your way to the library to do some studying before dinner.

"i've seen you and warrington flirting around recently," lucian eyed you suspiciously as he walked backward so he could face you.

"he was the one flirting with me! i've tried to turn him down politely a few times but he doesn't get the hint."

"oh come on y/n, give him a shot. you're sixteen and never been on a date! it's honestly getting quite sad," lucian was about to say something else when he bumped into a figure and fell backward onto his bum.

"oi! watch where you're going wood!" lucian scolded as he stood up and brushed his hands on his slacks.

"you were the one who bumped into me," oliver defended himself.