𝗌𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: your parents were hosting a ball where the black family was invited. sirius caught you leaning against the window smoking a joint and asked to join.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: he'd be the type to just say everything because he's lazy. but if he truly had to think of something, it'd be your personality. you were just the right amount of loving, humourous, and sarcastic.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: honestly? his hair. you liked running your fingers through it whenever you snuggled up with him, both innocently and sexually.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: mon ange because sirius liked to speak french to you, especially in between your legs.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: angel because you were convinced he was god sent.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: when you look at him with doe eyes

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: ifly by bazzi, 'now all them other bitches so irrelevant'.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: fifty shades of grey but only if you two get to recreate scenes while watching.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: sirius gets major post nut clarity and would apologise while you assure him that you enjoyed your time.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: both of you would be too exhausted from the night before and only wake up around noon.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: makes out with you in front of them. hand on your bum and tongue down your throat. they would often get too uncomfortable and just walk away. there was sometimes the small exception of creeps who chose to stay and watch.