𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁: at uni and you sat in front of him in class. he nicknamed you the cute girl from chemistry. you were grouped together for a project and started dating soon after that.

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂: how your eyes would light up whenever you talked about something you were interested in.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺: how he would kiss you on the cheek whenever you saw him. it started when you were first together. he would greet you with a kiss whenever he saw you. this continued even after you moved in with him. good morning pecks on the cheek were a good enough reason to get out of bed.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂: love bug. you infected him with a bug that made him fall more in love with you every day.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺: sweetheart, because that is exactly what he is.

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀: when you would put your hair up into a high ponytail.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: valentine by 5 seconds of summer, "got nothing but love for you, fall more in love every day".

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲: how to train your dragon. need i say more? charlie thinks he resonates personally with hiccup.

𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲: peppers your neck with kisses while you run the pads of your fingers on his scalp.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿: he'd be the first to wake up and make you breakfast in bed.

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂: feels the need to one up them. charlie was protective over you like he was over his dragons. he'd stare them down with his nostrils flared, gritting his teeth.